This is a whopping huge app...I'm sure it would be beneficial to me in some fashion. I'm just not sure how to use it. I do use the scale section for determining notes and writing tab from it. I'm just a little unsure about what the chords might be.
Does anyone else have any experience with this app? The accompanying help files are a little vague.
Quote by pointnplink
This is a whopping huge app...I'm sure it would be beneficial to me in some fashion. I'm just not sure how to use it. I do use the scale section for determining notes and writing tab from it. I'm just a little unsure about what the chords might be.
Does anyone else have any experience with this app? The accompanying help files are a little vague.

i just downloaded it. pretty handy.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I like it it was very helpful to me in finding various chords all up and down the neck. But it seems that I have to have the android to download and use that app which I no longer have. Does anyone know of an app that's comparable to that one that I could download to my iPad or chrome book ?
There is one called "Chord! Free". Or maybe "Chordi".
If I just understood more about how to use Smartchord, it would probably be a bigger help.