Page 1 of 2
i left ug because i ws butthurt that orson had jokebanned me when i told him to jokeban me
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
someone should post dumb threats to the UG team with something bannable and then when they get banned make a thread in the FOTB saying 'IT'S JUST A PRANK! IT'S JUST A PRANK!'
Wait, is the prank the fact that you're posting or is what you posted the prank?

Or is the prank that there is no prank?

I'm so confused right now

Am I the prank?
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Apr 1, 2015,
Quote by ultimate-slash
Wait, is the prank the fact that you're posting or is what you posted the prank?

Or is the prank that there is no prank?

I'm so confused right now

Am I the prank?

All the pranks are just multis of this prank.
how much time did you spend on this baby joel

if you're even baby joel

that's why i love you baby joel
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
For once, you didn't ruin UG lol
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Baby Joel
i left ug because i ws butthurt that orson had jokebanned me when i told him to jokeban me

butthurt much?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Hello Baby Joel nice to have you back

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Wait what? Am I also a ponyfag?

EDIT: Can I keep this username? It's less shameful than having an After The Burial song as my username
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Last edited by Ometh at Apr 1, 2015,
Quote by Ometh
Wait what? Am I also a ponyfag?

EDIT: Can I keep this username? It's less shameful than having an After The Burial song as my username

Y u not have pony avatar?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I disabled my avatar, but I'll enable it just for you
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
I'm really just posting to see what my username is
i think it's probably gonna be ponyfan
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
love it <3

lol
v
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Apr 1, 2015,
are you serious. this is the lamest, gayest, shittiest april fool's joke i've ever seen give me my name back please you ****ing children. Special characters and all better be intact.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
are you serious. this is the lamest, gayest, shittiest april fool's joke i've ever seen give me my name back please you ****ing children. Special characters and all better be intact.

looooooooool
My God, it's full of stars!
Oh wow, I'm pranked so hard. Man, sure got me. Great job. So fooled, much deception.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Baby Joel

stay safe and please don't hurt yourself man.
KIFFLOM
Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa
ggg1 ggg3

:v :v :v :v :v :v
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Acϵ♠

should i call the wahmbulance?

i was gonna post something about the fanciful unicorn from Dexter's Lab, but i think you guys should just do an image search and tell me what you find.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Bizarre!!
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
Quote by Acϵ♠

king of salt
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I was fooled but only because I thought it was some stupid multi, spamming shit. Then I thought it was an adbot slowly getting to the point of what it was selling. Then I was like oh yeah look at all the different sigs it's aprils fools and ya got me, i'm dumb. I fell for it...

I have a great idea for next year and every April Fools day: Unban everyone for a day. Let loose the gates of hell. That would be one crazy day.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Last edited by mystical_1 at Apr 1, 2015,
or ban everyone.

do UG rules apply in FOTB?

if not i could post some sexy dick pics.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Wormholes
I hope orson is a prank name.

lol'd
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by sonic_hippy
stay safe and please don't hurt yourself man.

um

too late

but im doing better
it's all coming back

Quote by Acϵ♠

sorry for ruining ug for you and sorry for you talking like a 14 year old and still using homophobic slurs to describe something unpleasant
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
um

too late

but im doing better

sorry to hear that, but glad you're doing better.
KIFFLOM
Quote by Baby Joel

gonna start up a company with all your tears

call it Baby Salt Co.

make myself rich and then get when you get super salty about me getting rich off your tears

I'll just make even more money.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2