OK. So I am creating my first pedal board and I'm waiting for the last few ingredients to arrive tomorrow but I have no idea in which order to link them up.

So what I've got is an MXR M104 Distortion Plus, Electro Harmonix Memory Boy, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff and Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner. I am also using a T-Rex fuel tank junior and my amp is a Vox AC30 C2X.

So if you could show me which orders I could possibly link them up in and the advantage to doing it in that order that would be fantastic thanks.

If you could show me in this format it'd be great thanks: Amp > ... > ... > ... > ... > Guitar
Last edited by archmister at Apr 1, 2015,
Amp > Memory Boy > Little Big Muff > Dist. Plus > Chromatic tuner

tbf it doesn't matter which way round the big muff and the distortion is, as long as you don't plan on using them together, which would be strange...
Quote by TOMMYGULLY2012
Amp > Memory Boy > Little Big Muff > Dist. Plus > Chromatic tuner

tbf it doesn't matter which way round the big muff and the distortion is, as long as you don't plan on using them together, which would be strange...

Thank you very much One other question - if I were to add in an Ibanez TubeScreamer Overdrive (which I do in the future) where would that be placed? Thanks once again.
That would be placed just before the memory boy, all delay and reverb pedals must be after your overdrive/distortion/fuzz etc and no problemo
Quote by TOMMYGULLY2012
That would be placed just before the memory boy, all delay and reverb pedals must be after your overdrive/distortion/fuzz etc and no problemo

Thank you that clears up all my questions