Quote by raz_klinghoffer
Hey guys
Don't you think it'll be much easier and nicer to have a sub forum for mixes and recording so people can help one another achieve better results quickly?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. This whole forum is for recording, and there's a thread for critiquing mixes. Much easier to have that in one thread instead of 5,000, even if it had it's on sub forum.
It's hardly active in that thread, so I see what you mean, but I think it would be a huge mess in the main section if they were allowed in individual threads.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
This forum covers anything to do with Recording, that includes mixing. The Crit My Mix thread already exists, and the sections for posting covers and original recordings is also used for suggestions about how the mix could be improved.

An additional forum dedicated to threads about mixing will only mean more threads get posted in the wrong place.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Do you want to know what are the preferential goods this month?Paradise for game enthusiasts, hurriedly click here: