Do you believe you can tell how intelligent someone is just by looking at that person?
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
I've heard this a few times. It's usually followed by "It's 'cause of your glasses and the fact that you're Asian."
No, I'm a good example, I look like I could be intelligent but...
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I see some people then turn 360 degrees and walk the other direction
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I see some people then turn 360 degrees and walk the other direction

...wut?
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Quote by /-Vince-\
...wut?

He walks backwards, duh.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Of course. If I see a pony avatar I immediately think "that person's stupid". But I intuit that they're kind of smart if they play C-7s
Quote by CrossBack7
Everyone is stupid except me, so yes.

says the person with 'swag bot' as their user title
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Sometimes you see whether someone is stupid. E.g. if he/she does shave instead of growing a beard.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
Sometimes you can tell, because stupid people will often have a look of stupidity on their face
I have nothing important to say
I think there are some that you can immediately tell are geniuses.

The remaining 99.9%, I'd say no.
Of course you can tell if someone's Asian just by looking at them.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

not really.

but i'm pretty sure people with that thousand yard stare are probably dumb.

or facial features that i describe as "stupidface"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Not really,

But the term "mouthbreather" exists for a reason.......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
no

but i can make a very informed guess if i look at how they act

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
no

but i can make a very informed guess if i look at how they act

yeah, i should've said this.

like, i know a guy is probably a dumb dick if the weather warms up from 20 to 30 and i see him out and about in gym shorts and a t shirt with the sleeves cut off.

"it's WARM outside, bro."
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Being able to tell somebody's intelligence by their face? That's bullshit.

That only works with join dates.
Last edited by herby190 at Apr 2, 2015,
If they have a single chest pocket and actually put pens and pencils in there they are probably pretty smart.
It's kind of funny to watch because appearently I don't look smart and additionaly hang out with guys that aren't considered to be smart (mainly because of their jobs, which is an idiotic thing to do).
I'm not much of a talker either, so I can see in the face of others whether they regard me stupid (which they often do) and it's funny to see their change in expression and attitude when they ask me what I do and I say 'I study physics and chemistry.'

People are so narrow minded. If someone says something intelligent, I don't care whether he is a master of science or a dishwasher, in fact I regard him higher if he was the later.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
post your photo and let's find out, OP
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Not really,

But the term "mouthbreather" exists for a reason.......

Because of my allergies and deviated septum?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
People have said I look smart.

I think they think if you're not constantly talking that means you're smart.

The important thing is to look vaguely disinterested with what's going on.

Ugh, I picked up the vaguely disinterested look as a teenager and I've been trying to get rid of it ever since. It's like my default mask I go to anytime I'm feeling socially awkward (any time people are around)
Quote by MinterMan22
intelligence is such an ugly word ew

i gawt wicked smaats.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
Ugh, I picked up the vaguely disinterested look as a teenager and I've been trying to get rid of it ever since. It's like my default mask I go to anytime I'm feeling socially awkward (any time people are around)

Lol. That's about what happened to me. My default face is basically disinterested/annoyed. It's the male version of resting bitch face. I'll be sitting around the house and my family will ask if I'm alright because I look mad. I'm justing sitting there thinking. The flip side is when I'm engaged I'm really expressive. People always say I make the best faces. I think they're a bit surprised considering my default face.

I've been trying to change to a more placid default look. We'll see how that goes.
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
People have said I look smart.

I think they think if you're not constantly talking that means you're smart.

The important thing is to look vaguely disinterested with what's going on.

Similarly I've been told by a few people that when they first saw me they'd never guess I was so smart. I see their point since I often look and/or act like an idiot.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by MinterMan22
intelligence is such an ugly word ew

smarten up pal

~
Guy Fieri
etc.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Apr 3, 2015,
stereotypes will tell you that more often then not a stupid-looking person will also be stupid, and those that look smart will be smart

but it's not always the case
Quote by sashki
I've been told I look smart but that's probably because I'm not athletic, funny or handsome, so people assume I have to have at least one good trait.
how nice of people
Quote by jakesmellspoo
yeah, i should've said this.

like, i know a guy is probably a dumb dick if the weather warms up from 20 to 30 and i see him out and about in gym shorts and a t shirt with the sleeves cut off.

"it's WARM outside, bro."

Makes perfect sense in Celcius, man.

30's freakin' hot!
i am not an intellectual man
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
^ that sounds like a blues song title

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
guuuuump! you're a goddamn genius!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Someone needs to write blues songs using only Forest Gump quotes (sung, none of the "autotuning everything is funny" bullshit).
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.