Would anybody on here know where I could buy a Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II? I'm looking for one with a 60s neck in either honeyburst or cherryburst. Thanks.
Last edited by Pretzel2 at Apr 2, 2015,
This one on musicians friend is red but it has the 60s neck, although if you live in Australia like me you can't buy it: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gibson-les-paul-traditional-pro-ii-60s-neck-electric-guitar/h88457#productDetail

Also have a look on ebay, craiglist, etc for a used one. You can get a great guitar a whole heap cheaper used, and you might even find one you like more than the les paul. I bought my current number one guitar and the pickups in it used and they are fantastic, and I saved a whole heap of cash.
I believe Gibson stopped making them this year, for whatever reason. Your best bet is Musician's Friend or Guitar Center, they were exclusives to those dealers (though some surplus got sent to other dealers, I think). Also check ebay, craigslist, and Reverb, I'm sure there's bound to be some for sale (used or new) on those sites.
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
Where in the world are you?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud