Page 1 of 2
fuck america fuck the police fuck men fuck abuse fuck violence fuck the america fuck america fuck america fuck authority fuck entitlement fuck insurance companies fuck it all

hello my name is baby joel and i am not happy
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
fuck america fuck the police fuck men fuck abuse fuck violence fuck the america fuck america fuck america fuck authority fuck entitlement fuck insurance companies fuck it all

I am neo evil and I am happy to have you back bro. Spill it out, why are you not happy?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by GuitarGod_92
im not happy either do you want to form a suicide pact, joel?

i already tried that but i woke up in the hospital so idk
don't trust the happy, the happy are insane
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
see this is what happens when men shave their beards, they start acting like a bitch.
da

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
y u turn into a lil pussy emo bitch, babby?

because a friend of mine got molested and beat near to death by six police officers who charged her for attacking a policeman and now she has severe anxiety \and ptsd and depression and her insurance company isn't going to pay for any more insurance.

so yeah. fuck it all
Quote by Baby Joel

It's funny bcuz Baby Joel said it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Baby Joel
because a friend of mine got molested and beat near to death by six police officers who charged her for attacking a policeman and now she has severe anxiety \and ptsd and depression and her insurance company isn't going to pay for any more insurance.

so yeah. fuck it all

Oh fuck, I really hope things end up getting better from here for you and your friend
^ also that

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I read it.

and yeah that sucks. Sorry for your friend

All is not lost though
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Baby Joel

so yeah. fuck it all

Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by ultimate-slash
Happiness is overrated

This was not in response to the post before it btw.

Sorry to hear that. I hope positive stuff happens to both of you
Quote by Baby Joel

so yeah. fuck it all
Where at? Can you give us more details? Have you considered trying to start a kick-starter or some kind of fund to help your friend?
Quote by ElMaco
Is this some Fred Durst's newest lyrics or what

Legit lol'd
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I think its just police in the bigger cities that have corruption problems. There's never any issues with police here.
Quote by Baby Joel

so yeah. fuck it all
This took a very serious dark turn before I could not take it seriously and now I feel bad.

Sorry though. That's awful.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by GuitarGod_92
im not happy either do you want to form a suicide pact, joel?

this made me cringe so hard i may never recover
KIFFLOM
Quote by Baby Joel

so yeah. fuck it all

She was molested by the cops, or she was molested, then beaten by the cops?
If she was molested and then beaten by cops in an entirely separate incident, that sounds like a no good very bad day.

Hope she gets better.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
This place had better vibes when we were all bronies.

That's awful to hear though bby.
the world is a cold dead place we have no purpose or meaning humans are innately selfish and greedy and only care about what and how things affect them there is no heaven or hell we all die scared and alone no matter who surrounds us any attempt to give life meaning will long be forgotten happiness is an illusion our moods are determined by chemicals we are nothing but atoms arranged by pure chance
sorry guys i didn't really intend this thread to be about myself, more of just vague ambiguous venting. but as i often do, i subconsciously made it about myself, by making this thread, etc etc, etc. thanks for all the good vibes though

Quote by sonic_hippy
this made me cringe so hard i may never recover

o.k.
all will be O.K in the end baby, just know we love you and your friend
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by Baby Joel
o.k.

i was referring to guitargod's post, which i felt was extremely inappropriate. not anything that you posted.
KIFFLOM
really sorry about all that shit, dude. has she tried filing a report or anything like that? i could see a lot of reasons why she wouldn't though.

kill them piggies.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by sonic_hippy
i was referring to guitargod's post, which i felt was extremely inappropriate. not anything that you posted.

if would only be inappropriate if it had been a joke
Page 1 of 2