Hi! When i record guitar, i record dry and later put an amp simulator in the end of the signal chain.
I use a DI box to split the signal so one goes to my amp (nothing recorded from it, just for monitoring) and the other goes to my soundcard with xlr.

Now, this works for me, but i wish there was a way to do this by just plugging my guitar into my soundcard. Is there a way other than doing software monitoring (i get latency, sure i´ts minimal, but i need zero latency).

Any tips?
Zero latency via software doesn't exist, but luckily for you they now make hardware capable of producing (literally) unnoticeable latency, and nowadays DAW's come with latency compensation options, usually turned on by default.

If your hardware's powerful enough, simply lower the buffer size and/or raise the sampling rate.
Anything below 10ms works, anything below 3ms is unnoticeable if you're playing guitar and you most likely won't notice 6ms either.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Plug the headphone out or a speaker out into an amp.

Any time you move the signal, there is latency. If you run through a long guitar cable, there's latency there. How much latency depends on the interface, your computer, how many effects you're using, how resource hungry they are, and a whole bunch of other factors.
Back in the day when the DAWs didn't allow for low latency monitoring we did it with a mixer, basically use the mixer's headphone amplifier to listen on headphones, get hte guitar on a DI box or splitter cable/ABY box, one end goes into your DAW, the other feeds the amp, mute the DAW record channel input (so you're not monitoring) and listen in to your amp via mic cable back into the mixer.