It's been quite some time since I last posted any original material here. I've been very busy these last months, but I managed to take a few hours to compose and record a riff for Fluff's Riffs and Beards 2 contest.

Soundcloud link

Yeah, no video. Link me to your entry, I'll be more than glad to listen to it and comment.
Is it that bad for no one to comment on it? Don't be afraid to be harsh, if I couldn't take it I wouldn't post it.
It is actually a solid riff, decent submission for what I am assuming is a riff competition. There are some notes towards the latter part that draw away some of the overall intensity of the riff, but otherwise pretty solid. Keep it up man
Sorry it took me so long to give back criticism; just moved and didn't have internet for a couple of days. Cool riff, but I do feel like some notes are a bit too much, especially towards the end like iaresanchez said. Maybe try and make it a bit more minimal.
Fender MIM Strat HSS (DiMarzio Crunch Lab)
Peavey 6505+ 112

If you want, I can mix/master your tracks for free just so I can practice and who knows, maybe you'll love what you hear! Hit me up.
Sorry for the double post but man
Your riff totally fits the drum track. I spent this whole day listening to entrys and most dont even fit the track xp