Page 1 of 2
What is your ideal superpower?
Even if you could make one up off the top of your head, or think about it very carefully.
The catch is you can only have ONE power. For instance you couldn't wish to have ALL powers because you could really only choose one.

Let's say the human body can only handle one superpower at a time, and, at a certain age, you were burdened to choose one, which would you pick?

This could even be a made-up superpower like the ability to shoot dry crackers out of your fingers, or make raspberries into keyboards, or even summon extinct animals, or even to reshape/recombine/transmute matter into anything you could imagine.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
mime power, you can just mime anything into existence
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
superpowers are overrated i just want some beer and a couch

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Everyone believed my lies like that one movie that probably sucked.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Everyone believed my lies like that one movie that probably sucked.

It sucked more than a Dyson

The superpower to make any female in the world willingly sleep with me whenever I want.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
shapeshifting so i wouldnt be so ugly

This one right here
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by DardySon
The superpower to make any female in the world willingly sleep with me whenever I want.

pretty sure thats still technically rape
Quote by GuitarGod_92

How is it rape when they consent?
Quote by GuitarGod_92

he could become a super villain that can only be defeated by throwing wave after wave of female police officers at him until he can't have sex with any more.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
he could become a super villain that can only be defeated by throwing wave after wave of female police officers at him until he can't have sex with any more.

Huh, I didn't think of this. I like this idea. From now on you must all refer to me Titanicus of Scrotumor.
Would it also be rape if I had the power I mentioned but I told her that sleeping with me is scientifically proven to make her life last longer?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Would it also be rape if I had the power I mentioned but I told her that sleeping with me is scientifically proven to make her life last longer?

No that would just make you a cult leader.
I think my ideal superpower would be to manipulate matter and manipulate it into any form I want.

Quote by Joshua Garcia

Well, about 90 per cent of sex only takes place because the man tells her lies. [citation needed]
If it's a lie that makes her consent at the moment, it isn't rape.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
Enjoy your power, Dardy. I'm going to use mine and not rape women.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Enjoy your power, Dardy. I'm going to use mine and not rape women.

Hey enjoy my sloppy seconds man.
Quote by DardySon
Hey enjoy my sloppy seconds man.
Edited because I realized my plan wouldn't work and now I'm all like
Quote by SGstriker

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 3, 2015,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Edited because I realized my plan wouldn't work and now I'm all like

that's pointless, he can persuade them no matter what.

Edited because Josh edited his post
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

25 feet tall with laser beam
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

The ability to become myself in any other universe. Science says there's an infinite number of them so that means I have every superpower and can just become myself in a universe with the one I want that day.
walk through walls.

**** your shit bank, i'm making a withdrawal.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by DardySon
How is it rape when they consent?

Because your power forces them into consenting.

It's like getting someone really drunk so they'd willingly sleep with you.

If your power was something like you're naturally so attractive that every girl will sleep with you, then it would work. But if the power is like a flip-of-the-switch thing then it wouldn't truly be them willingly wanting to do you.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Because your power forces them into consenting.

It's like getting someone really drunk so they'd willingly sleep with you.

If your power was something like you're naturally so attractive that every girl will sleep with you, then it would work. But if the power is like a flip-of-the-switch thing then it wouldn't truly be them willingly wanting to do you.

that's not rape, that's being a massive dick.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
that's not rape, that's being a massive dick.

don't need liquor when i've got a massive dick.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by mystical_1
25 feet tall with laser beam

What if it's like a really shitty laser, like a laser pointer.

Then you'd just be a nightmare for pilots.
Quote by Wormholes
The ability to become myself in any other universe. Science says there's an infinite number of them so that means I have every superpower and can just become myself in a universe with the one I want that day.

This.

There's bound to be a universe were I am so attractive that all women would be desperate to sleep with me.

Right?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
^You bet!

It's definitely not this one though.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

In this one, it happens to be all men.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
This.

There's bound to be a universe were I am so attractive that all women would be desperate to sleep with me.

Right?

John Oliver thought this, too.

Stephen Hawking shot him down.

several times.

also, i'd like to change my answer to super speed. those Quicksilver scenes in X-Men DoFp were cool as hell.
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Apr 3, 2015,
The ability to erase all traces of my presence from an area at will.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
The ability to erase all traces of my presence from an area at will.

i recommend deodorant

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
um

invulnerability

duh
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
To know where things have been if I choose to.

For example: If I eat a donut off the ground and someone says, "Ewww, you don't know where that's been!" I could continue eating and say, "Oh...but I DO!"
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
In this one, it happens to be all men.

Aw, don't worry, it's only a very tiny portion of the male population
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by UltimateGuizar
This.
Wanting more than this, is what's wrong with the world today.

yeah, a lack of complacency is exactly what's wrong.

superpowers enable me to blend in with machinery
Page 1 of 2