F/S Ibanez JEM Clearance! 2x Ibanez Jem 7DBK's With Flightcase Shipped Worldwide

Hi Guys.

After a successful sale to a US buyer on here i've decided to put my beloved Ibanez Jem 7DBK's collection up for sale. You got 2 to choose from, one in almost MINT condition, the second in a more played condition with both having no dings/scratches or paint chips in the bodywork and set up professionally, ready for a new home. These guitars play beautifully and look the absolute nuts when people see them. The textured black on these 2 models are very intricate and detailed. Im letting these go at a very low price!

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
I have a lot of experience shipping overseas so happy to sell to anyone, anywhere in the world and it will be wrapped up, packed and insured very well for any buyer. I will also wrap the guitar within the guitar case itself to be extra safe. Please contact me for an accurate shipping quote but as a rough idea:

Approx Shipping
UK shipping £25
EU shipping £50
USA/World shipping £80

Guitar 1 £700 + p&p Ibanez Jem 7 DBK excellent condition. no dings/paintwork imperfections.
HD Images: IBANEZ JEM 7DBK HD Images

I have just had this guitar set up perfectly, adjusted pick up heights and action and ready for a new home. This is a chance to own the prestigious Ibanez Jem and experience one of the best made guitars in the world. This is Japanese made. Launched in 1999, the Ibanez JEM7DBK was the volcanic replacement for the JEM7BSB that also utilized the signature ‘screw head’ fingerboard markers.

It was the first JEM to have the legendary Dimarzio neck and bridge, dedicated Breed pickups installed. Apparently upon the specific request from a certain Mr.Vai, the 3 piece Maple/Bubinga laminated neck on the JEMDBK was crafted to recapture the slimmer profile and tapered differential found on the original ‘Wizard’ necks.
The subsequent culmination is a unique appearance, tonality and playability.

Manufacturer: Ibanez Japan
Year: 1999
Model: JEM7DBK
Finish: Black Textured
Serial No: See pic
Date: See pic
Body: Basswood Neck: Maple / Bubinga
Neck Joint: All Access
Hardware: Chrome
Pick-ups: DiMarzio Breed
Tremolo: Lo Pro Edge

Guitar 2 £750 + p&p Ibanez Jem 7 DBK 9/10 Condition

HD Images: Ibanez Jem 7DBK HD Images

This one has barely seen any use and has had a full set up with a very Low action. Notice the lack of wear on the bridge and tremolo unit. Exceptional condition and a truly beautiful guitar.

Manufacturer: Ibanez Japan
Year: 1999
Model: JEM7DBK
Finish: Black Textured
Serial No: See pic
Date: See pic
Body: Basswood Neck: Maple / Bubinga
Neck Joint: All Access
Hardware: Chrome
Pick-ups: DiMarzio Breed
Tremolo: Lo Pro Edge

Any enquiries or if you would like to make an offer please contact me on the email in the HD image gallery or PM me on here.

They will be going to the Bay next week!

Rex