Not sure if this is the right section, but here goes.
As my drum programming skills are not quite up to par I'd love to hear what someone who knows how to program a good beat can come up with.

https://soundcloud.com/daouwu/untitled-pp-jan15

Thats the best I can come up with, but I feel it's quite bland and too overpowering at places.

Thank you!
I'll do it in a few hours if you don't mind waiting. I'm the best drum programmer at drum programming things, so your drumming programming needs will be fullfiled
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
I don't know much about drums but I'd roll back on the double bass a little bit
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Ometh
I'll do it in a few hours if you don't mind waiting. I'm the best drum programmer at drum programming things, so your drumming programming needs will be fullfiled

Not sure if you're being serious or not haha. Would appreciate it though
Quote by BladeSlinger
I don't know much about drums but I'd roll back on the double bass a little bit

bro....bro....listen to me....BRO... LOOK.

double bass

is

pop punk

bro
Quote by Morphogenesis26
bro....bro....listen to me....BRO... LOOK.

double bass

is

pop punk

bro

good thing i dont listen to dumb queer idiot music like pop punk
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
tbh this would be pretty good if you slowed it down a touch, got rid of all the wanky guitar and gave it some ~twinkles~
Quote by MinterMan22
tbh this would be pretty good if you slowed it down a touch, got rid of all the wanky guitar and gave it some ~twinkles~

But the fast wanky guitar is what I love
Quote by BladeSlinger
good thing i dont listen to dumb queer idiot music like pop punk

i herd dat
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
the drum programming isn't too bad, but i agree that you should probably go a little easy on the double bass. also, there are bits when the drums just cut out that you could maybe do something more interesting with. i'm not the best at drum programming, though, so take what i say with a grain of salt.

Quote by MinterMan22

mint knows what's what
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....