smells like teen spirit
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
idk but that kyuss jam is pretty baller

good job
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Apr 3, 2015,
you're very welcome
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Caveman jailbait....

Did teen girls really get so hairy back then? Thank Jesus I was born after razors were invented.
Quote by MinterMan22
the theme song to inspector gadget

yr welcome

im going to change my answer to this lol
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by CavemanJB
I have this riff in my head but can't figure out what song it's from. I tried to play what I was hearing and I think I got kinda close. Imagine this but a bit faster and with distortion. A Pantera or Slayer song maybe?

https://soundcloud.com/coyotecountry/stuck-in-head-riff

Thanks!

hello ts

i am quite certain that the riff is from the theme of inspector gadget. if you are not aware of this film, it is about a man who has gadgets and he tries to help people and he's matthew broderick. matthew broderick has also starred in the 1998 godzilla and also an older film called lady hawk
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Definitely Inspectral by Gad Jet. Obscure goregrind band.
Check out my band Disturbed

That was highly informative Baby Joel, but please see the post directly above yours.
I didnt recognize the first riff but inspector gadget started playing afterwards

so

inspector gadget
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by synanddaath
Shedding Skin- Pantera

You are the man. I was starting to think I was crazy.
Quote by Baby Joel
hello ts

i am quite certain that the riff is from the theme of inspector gadget. if you are not aware of this film, it is about a man who has gadgets and he tries to help people and he's matthew broderick. matthew broderick has also starred in the 1998 godzilla and also an older film called lady hawk

Doesn't even reference the cartoon series that the film was based off. F*cking failure.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Speaking of Inspector Gadget..

90s kids will remember.

oh man
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Speaking of Inspector Gadget..

90s kids will remember.

Big thanks to synanddaath and Sam B for recognizing my off key, acoustic, stuck in my head version of a sweet Pantera riff. You guys rock.
I hate when I think of this sweet riff only to realize it was from another song. Lmao.
My gear
Ibanez RGA42E (6-string), Ibanez RG7421 (7-string w/Dimarzio Evo 7 and Ionizer), ESP LTD MH-50 w/floyd rose
Flashback Delay, Digitech RP1000
Marshall JCM2000 Dsl 100
Marshall 1960a W/ Eminence Governors and Patriot Red White Blues