it's all coming back to me
Pics or he's a Nigerian prince
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
Pics or he's a Nigerian prince

I know it sounds ridiculous, but he won a medical malpractice lawsuit against a hospital.
Check out my band Disturbed
Get him drunk and give him the best dome he'll ever have. He'll wake up gay and you will have someone to share your wealth with. Just don't cheat on him with Pablo the pool boy.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Be his best friend.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Fake getting kidnapped and put a ransom on yourself. If he's really a friend, he'l buy it.
If he's not, then lol get #rekt.

Quote by StewieSwan
I know it sounds ridiculous, but he won a medical malpractice lawsuit against a hospital.
Oh dang. I thought he won the lottery.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Hang out with him.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Just hand out with him a bunch and make him love you like a brother then he'll maybe start buying you cool shit of his own free will
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

if he's not a dick he'd share some of it with you anyway.

hey if I win the lottery (not a lawsuit) I'm sending all you pit regulars $250 AU for Christmas. seriously, I'm going to send you all money.

I expect none of you to return the favour.
In theory Stewie's story is true, but some details are innacurate.

friend = asian flute
hospital = music store
malpractice = broken
medical suit = refund
17 million = 17
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Seventeen, lol, more like Shmeventeen!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by theogonia777
friend = asian flute

Story of Stewie's life
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Pastafarian96
if he's not a dick he'd share some of it with you anyway.

hey if I win the lottery (not a lawsuit) I'm sending all you pit regulars $250 AU for Christmas. seriously, I'm going to send you all money.

I expect none of you to return the favour.

*excitedly open mail*
*find 250 Australian dollars*

Ohhhh! Th-thanks man. Really you shouldnt have
You :shekel: and stuff.

Alternatively, suck him off.
Free Ali
Last edited by chrismendiola at Apr 3, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
Story of Stewie's life

Naw I snuggle up with my hurdy gurdy these days
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
what was the malpractice?

Incorrect dosage given resulting in brain damage, cerebral palsy, and some other breathing conditions for their newborn. Happened like 7 years ago but they just won the case.
Holy SHIT is that messed up...

And here you are, still trying to weasel some money out of him smh I knew you were a shitlord, but not to that degree...

And the troll of the...well, forever award goes to...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Fat Lard
Holy SHIT is that messed up...

And here you are, still trying to weasel some money out of him smh I knew you were a shitlord, but not to that degree...

gotta look out for numero uno
Quote by StewieSwan
Incorrect dosage given resulting in brain damage, cerebral palsy, and some other breathing conditions for their newborn. Happened like 7 years ago but they just won the case.

holy shit

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Come up with a good business idea that he can fund. But yeah, just treat him like before, a lot of people will start to treat him differently, so most likely he will appreciate you treating him like before and therefor probably give something to you.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
Quote by pb15994
Come up with a good business idea that he can fund. But yeah, just treat him like before, a lot of people will start to treat him differently, so most likely he will appreciate you treating him like before and therefor probably give something to you.

We're honestly not close at all. He was more of that guy whose mom was friends with my mom. I'm just tryin' to make a quick buck ykwis
I have a feeling you don't really "win" a medical malpractice lawsuit.

Unless he got lucky and was awarded a shit ton of money for something minor.

Yea just read the thread. Wouldn't call that winning.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
suck his dick clean off his pelvis
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by Acϵ♠ at Apr 4, 2015,
Quote by StewieSwan
We're honestly not close at all. He was more of that guy whose mom was friends with my mom. I'm just tryin' to make a quick buck ykwis

Then try the business idea, keep it up for a few months and then disappear with the money. Or if the business runs smoothly, keep up with it.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
Quote by Baby Joel
i would suggest killing him and assume his identity for the rest of your life

i think this is a solid plan

this is what I did with baby joel
But if you are actually serious about this and trying to fk over this family for some money, you can burn in hell and **** right the **** off. Make your own ****ing money you leech.

Simply take out a life insurance policy on the kid, wait the required amount of time, and put the poor child out of his/her misery
Quote by Thrashtastic15
treat him exactly as you did before. he will value how you are not a shitty person.

Serious answer ^

Joke answer:
I don't have one.
Page 1 of 2