Page 1 of 2
I had a few drinks but only a little tipsy.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You are not allowed to create a thread related or pertaining to drugs outside of the Official Drug Thread, according to Site Policy.

Reported.
Quote by Fat Lard
You are not allowed to create a thread related or pertaining to drugs outside of the Official Drug Thread, according to Site Policy.

Reported.

Lame
Nah, I just got back from work a little while ago. I just got a fresh batch of kratom today though, so I've been drinking some of that.

Also, I turn 21 next month
Quote by Jon777
Lame

This thread is literally offensive to me, I would have all of you under the table and still be able to coherently pull your girlfriend/wife/sister
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Nah, I just got back from work a little while ago. I just got a fresh batch of kratom today though, so I've been drinking some of that.

Also, I turn 21 next month

I wonder if mixing kratom and alcohol would be bad? I have some on me that's like 100000 years old
Quote by Weaponized
I wonder if mixing kratom and alcohol would be bad? I have some on me that's like 100000 years old

I'm not sure about shelf-life, but red-veins are a great combination with alcohol (though the alcohol will eventually overpower it). Also, kratom has been linked to some liver toxicity, so it might not be the best to mix them too much, or at all
Quote by Fat Lard
I'm not sure about shelf-life, but red-veins are a great combination with alcohol (though the alcohol will eventually overpower it). Also, kratom has been linked to some liver toxicity, so it might not be the best to mix them too much, or at all
ur not my mom
Quote by Weaponized

In my experience, having a few beers an hour or so after taking a bit is a great mix. I've heard horror stories about when people drink too much on it though.
Quote by Fat Lard
This thread is literally offensive to me, I would have all of you under the table and still be able to coherently pull your girlfriend/wife/sister

joke's on you bud, I have none of those things
i will most likely get drunk tomorrow and my options will be: a) cheap portuguese RED WINE or b) hq canadian STOUT

i will keep u all posted on my final decision 20hrs from now
Quote by Jon777
joke's on you bud, I have none of those things

;_;
Quote by MinterMan22
i was drunk last night but im sober right now LOL

LOL
Quote by MeTallIcA313
In my experience, having a few beers an hour or so after taking a bit is a great mix. I've heard horror stories about when people drink too much on it though.

Just to put it out there: I've personally never experienced this problem, assuming 1 tsp and however much alcohol you want (though of course taking into consideration liver). I have had the on too much kratom alone, when I was performing the preliminary experiments to find the optimal dose, but that was with no tolerance, and 2 tsps of some potent Maeng Da.

But I can also get away with most x + beer combos (no matter the order they're taken) without feeling sick, so that might not be the case with everyone
Last edited by Fat Lard at Apr 4, 2015,
Quote by Wormholes
I was drunk last night and now I'm sort of hungover.

This
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Fat Lard

Reported.

In Germany, not being drunk from beer is legally considered being on drugs, and you're not allowed to drive in such a state
Quote by MinterMan22
i will most likely get drunk tomorrow and my options will be: a) cheap portuguese RED WINE or b) hq canadian STOUT

i will keep u all posted on my final decision 20hrs from now

I went with option a) cheap portuguese RED WINE ama
I want to drink but we don't have anything.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I was trashed last night. I started putting McDonalds fries in my friend's condoms and trying to throw them through the drive through windows.
I want to drink, but I'm at work.
Actually, that's probably why I want to drink.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I was drunk last night. But hungover now. Today is Newcastle vs Sunderland (probably no one cares cos soccer is gay) though so I might go out again.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
nice bump pal

downed a whole buncha of white rum mixed in a 2L of orange crush tonight

coming down now and feeling kinda shitty with that nasty afterdrink taste in the back of my mouth but its whatever yknow

please describe sangria, I know what it is but I've never known anyone who's had it before.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Page 1 of 2