I have always had a soft spot for offsets and managed finally to get a year of birth Jag!

1965, all orginal, all case candy, swing tags, mute the work.

6lb 11ozs, neck is as straight as a die, frets all original. SOunds like a jangley thing!!

I am utterly astonished how resonant it is acoustically. I may fit a mastery just for practicality.

More to come later, with clips.

£2750!!

Last edited by jakey333 at Apr 4, 2015,
Jesus Christ on a bike, I'm jealous

HNGD
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Cool guitar, but it looks beat to hell. You might have paid quite a bit more than it is actually worth (because of condition).
But enjoy and HNGD
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^ You serious? It's utterly original. Chandlers offered me £4000 cash or £4500 SOR!
Oh man. Thats a super nice guitar you got yourself Jakey.

HVGD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by jakey333
^ You serious? It's utterly original. Chandlers offered me £4000 cash or £4500 SOR!

Yes I'm serious, but the market in the USA is quite different for vintage guitars. That guitar would run <$2500 USD here.

Regardless it is a cool guitar. Have fun playing it and make a sweet profit if/when you sell it.
HNGD
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Oh for sure. Supply and demand and all that.

But there's a lot of good stuff with it- the swing tags for one! Offsets have soared in value in UK recently
Quote by jakey333
Oh for sure. Supply and demand and all that.

But there's a lot of good stuff with it- the swing tags for one! Offsets have soared in value recently

Yeah the case candy is pretty deluxe for a guitar 50yrs old
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
looks awesome.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
HN(Old)GD!!! Enjoy the hell out of it!!!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
excellent

I saw your thread over at the fretboard (gave you a "wow" ), i didn't know you were registered here as well
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Ippon
Congrats! This is the one time I'd probably not refinish a beat-up guitar ... a true relic.

I agree 100 percent .... looks great just the way it is
woof.

HNGD.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
You're going to repaint it right? Good. Maybe just keep it the natural wood color with tons of poly.
Wow, that thing is so beat up it's beautiful.

HNGD
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Mnaged to get it refiinished. Phew! Went for a brown with red polka dots. Looks a lot better now
I wouldn't have refinished it but I bet it looks cool.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by jakey333
Mnaged to get it refiinished. Phew! Went for a brown with red polka dots. Looks a lot better now

LOL
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by jakey333

There's a quickly dying fraction of my soul that thinks you might be serious
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Knowing him (a little bit anyway) from another forum i'm pretty sure he's trolling/joking about the refinish
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Now it's not my cup of tea.But it's cool as f**k.Don't touch that finish!Those wear marks have been earned.
ah damn. great snag. i mean, you paid for it. but yeah you got a keeper.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)