Page 1 of 2
so i drank myself stupid last night and woke up disoriented as **** this morning. my wallet was on the ground next to me and my pants were on the closet door (no idea)

there was a condom wrapper and an earring in my car seat and a receipt for mcdonalds on the dashboard. i was with a girl last night and managed to drop her off and drive home without dying. yes i know im stupid and shouldnt drive drunk but i do it anything because i get into a yolo mood when tequila, jager and my friend jack is involved

what did you guys do last night how drunk were/are you and shit
pinga
I went out to a really nice place with my lady and had good food and good beer but didn't get drunk and I'm okay with that
i think too many people go on about how drink driving is really stupid i mean who cares if you kill someone right it's not as if it's my life how dare they try and ruin my fun what am i gonna do call a cab you know how much that shit costs?
Quote by Cb4rabid
yes i know im stupid and shouldnt drive drunk but i do it anything because i get into a yolo mood when tequila, jager and my friend jack is involved

That's okay then...
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
that friend that says "hey man youre drinking too much. give me your keys and ill call you a cab" doesnt exist. i have terrible friends that just tell me im good

i know i shouldnt do it but when im drunk all judgement is out the window
pinga
damn that is stupid lucky

I had a similar experience at the beginning of spring break

because, well...

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I've never been blackout drunk.

The last time I was drunk was a couple weeks ago though. Drank a bottle of wine and 3 or 4 ciders and then we smoked shisha so I was feeling pretty good all night.

Then I threw up at about 7:30 AM and had a hangover.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
id kill for some cider right now

dont drive drunk ts

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Yo you're retarded.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I went to a party last year, the guy I knew made a punch-gatorade-vodka hybrid drink, he called it jungle juice and I drank about 3 cups woryh, I was just sipping on it for a few hours, and about 30 minutes before I needed to leave I was doing shots, and I asked for a plastic cup full of rum that I'd "save for later". that's all I remember haha I just get snippets every now and then. I woke up the next day pretty fine but I had vomit on my pants.
Last edited by Ablast at Apr 4, 2015,
i got drunk last nite and i woke up in alaska
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
i got drunk last nite and i woke up in alaska

Get yourself a Sourtoe cocktail
Not blackout drunk, but I was somewhat drunk in a party in the middle of the field, and a friend drove me to a bus stop in who knows where. Had no idea where I was or what bus to take, so I took a little nap in the bus stop until I was sober. T'was a pretty sweet nap to be honest.
Quote by gonzaw
Not blackout drunk, but I was somewhat drunk in a party in the middle of the field, and a friend drove me to a bus stop in who knows where. Had no idea where I was or what bus to take, so I took a little nap in the bus stop until I was sober. T'was a pretty sweet nap to be honest.

I wouldn't do that in Uruguay. Someone might come up and bite you.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Me and one of my friends went to a bar last night and watched a band play that he knows. He only drank 3 beers (over like 3 or 4 hours) since he was driving and I only drank 4. We picked up some more on the way back to the house. Ended up getting drunk, but not crazy drunk.

I've never blacked out. I've been super falling down drunk, but I can always vaguely remember what happened.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Apr 4, 2015,
its actually kind of scary how lucky i am. like what the **** i didnt even park correctly im all crooked. im seriously wondering how the hell i drove

this is what happens when you play liqour pong twice in a row and lose both times
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
its actually kind of scary how lucky i am. like what the **** i didnt even park correctly im all crooked. im seriously wondering how the hell i drove

this is what happens when you play liqour pong twice in a row and lose both times

Driving wasted doesn't always mean you will be swerving all over the road or anything, but it will increase your chances of ****ing up doing something simple that you wouldn't mess up while sober like making a turn.

But yea, don't drive again if you had too much. Gotta learn somehow I guess.
Last time I drank was this afternoon with a pal I've not seen for around 6 months who bought me a couple of beers because I'm down on my luck at the moment. It was all very pleasant.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I got pretty smashed last night. Went out to the bar with my friend.

Then I watched The Critic and Mission Hill and ate a little mini party pizza.

but, also, I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. :c
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Once, I got so drunk I tried to start my buddy's car with my house key and freaked out when it wouldn't work. I stormed in his house, wasted and angry, and started banging my head on the wall as hard as i could. That's how drunk I was.

Another time, I was drinking in the woods and had to shit so i wandered into the woods looking for a good spot. I stumbled upon an old cinder block that was half suck into the earth and leaves. I managed to aim well enough to fill up both sides, and used some Boy Scout's toilet paper to take care of the mess. Worked out quite well actually.

If anyone if wondering what Boy Scout's toilet paper is, it is a really soft plant that grows abundantly. Heres some pics:

Close Up:
Warning: Big Pic

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by chookiecookie
Don't drink anymore and I really miss experiences like that

When did you stop drinking?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
When did you stop drinking?

I stopped everything close to around 8 months ago probably
ayy lmao
I've only blacked out drunk twice, once resulted in this thread (which I didn't find out about until a week later because I didn't remember making it and it was second page by the time I was back in the pit) and the other time was Valentine's day, because I was lonely on Valentine's day and I hate the next day because it's my birthday, I woke up surrounded by bottles and Andre Rieu DVDs.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Apr 4, 2015,
The first time I got blackout drunk I fell asleep with a huge pot on my head and had a great sleep. I also got to makeout with my girlfriends best friend whom I really liked; great night.
I smoked and got majorly paranoid. T'was a fun night though.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I got really drunk cause we were playing smash bros and loser had to take a shot. And I had already taken quite a few when we started so I was LOSING VERY MUCH

I woke up drunk lol
Last edited by Weaponized at Apr 5, 2015,
Yolo mood? Well, that's okay then. Hope you're proud of yourself.

You won't be yoloing when you kill someone. You should be ashamed.
Last evening i was drunk and did some drinking games. That combined with some nitrious feels great.
Page 1 of 2