Hey, Can somebody with guitar pro please do me a small favour and download the bass and drum track from guitar pro for the song coldly calculated design by the faceless and post it here please? The reason I need it is because I can't find the backing track anywhere and the only place I can think of to get it from is guitar pro. It will benefit everyone who wants to play to coldly calculated design but can't find the backing track, like if you search up a coldly calculated design cover you can never tell if it's Michael Keene you hear or it's the person playing the cover. Thanks.

Btw sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum.
I,ll try for you just a few Q

what version there's 2,
when i export the bass and drums tracks do i mute the other tracks,
i have never exported the tracks from GP before, what format do you want

ok i exported the tracks and its just the bass and drums, its a midi track now how do i get it on here?
tested it on GP and it works.
Last edited by ayreon77 at Apr 5, 2015,
Quote by ayreon77
I,ll try for you just a few Q

what version there's 2,
when i export the bass and drums tracks do i mute the other tracks,
i have never exported the tracks from GP before, what format do you want

ok i exported the tracks and its just the bass and drums, its a midi track now how do i get it on here?
tested it on GP and it works.

Thanks so much for doing this! Ok so just the bass and drums is good, midi is good, and to get it on here just scroll down to additional options when you post a reply, and under attach files click on manage attachments.
Thanks a lot man! I look forward to playing to this and I hope other people will find this and use it to!