water
24 46%
milk
9 17%
i don't hydrate and now i am dead
12 23%
Voters: 52.
Page 1 of 2
i had an experience once where i was wakeboarding. i wasn't great at it, but i could stay up with the boat you know. it got to the point where i wanted to jump across the whole wake. I pulled way out far right, then quickly cut to the wake, slammed my backfoot down.

i flew and it was a wonderful feeling

then i faceplanted the water and it was the most pain i've ever had in water (except for when i nearly drowned)

tl;dr vote to have baby joel leave ug again
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
i never was to begin with
hi baby joel
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Wakeboarding is pretty fun. And yeah, jumping the wake is kind of tough.

Babby, if I didn't already know you don't drink, it would be painfully obvious as your beer selections were very much "Baby's first beer." The kind of thing of which your uncle would give you a sip when you are 13 (I'll admit I have a corona from time to time...with a slice of lime oh lime, but NEVER budweiser).

I like lots of beverages, alcoholic and non. Soda, beer, water, juice, coffee, tea, liquor by itself or in a cocktail. It all just depends on what strikes me at the time. Pretty much the only beverage I don't enjoy is vodka. Bleh. Although I could occasionally make an exception for the odd screwdriver.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'd love to try root beer it sounds delicious
Sprite is ok
Coke is pretty good but it's more of an occasional drink
Brah do you even Orangina
Budweiser Budvar is good but there's no way I'm ticking Corona
Don't remember the taste of Carlsberg but eh, it's beer
Woooo Absinth 4lyfe
Water is good4u
Never liked the taste of pure milk except maybe when it came with tits, #only90skidswillremember
I am not based ean

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
my favourite colour is root beer
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I will very rarely drink milk, and it's pretty great when I'm in the mood for it, but you folks that drink it on the reg kind of freak me out.

Are you guys Ross from the Grump channel?
Milk is pretty great, though it is pretty heavy if you're not in the mood for it.

Love it with chilli or spicy foods though
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

If you cant do at least wake-to-wake heelside and toeside just get off bro you're queueing up the line too much, just drink beer and watch n learn n wait til we decide to do battle tubes
95% time I just drink water, but sometimes I'll drink coffee.

Soda I like sprite, Dr pepper, and cherry coke. I'm a sucker for fruity drinks too like pomegranate, blueberry or orange kool-aid/HIC/Hawaiian punch.

Edit: oh yea, whole milk is gr8
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Apr 5, 2015,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
hi baby joel

hi bob
Quote by chrismendiola
I wish I could be more like people who preferred to drink water because I drink an obscene amount of soda.

Just start keeping a glass/bottle of water around you all day. I used to drink at least 5 cokes every day (usually more) and almost never drank water, then a couple of years ago I decided to cut back and drink more water and pretty easily got to drinking almost nothing but water except when I go out to eat or something - I also lost like 10 pounds over a couple of months without even having to do anything. If you have water sitting next to you all the time you'll drink it slowly but surely without even thinking about it and you won't have any desire for a soda.
My favorite drink is freshly brewed sweet tea with ice.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I like water, tea, and beer.

I like other stuff too but not as much as those three.
cat
Quote by The4thHorsemen
Just start keeping a glass/bottle of water around you all day. I used to drink at least 5 cokes every day (usually more) and almost never drank water, then a couple of years ago I decided to cut back and drink more water and pretty easily got to drinking almost nothing but water except when I go out to eat or something - I also lost like 10 pounds over a couple of months without even having to do anything. If you have water sitting next to you all the time you'll drink it slowly but surely without even thinking about it and you won't have any desire for a soda.

What helped me the most was to get a filtered water bottle. I don't like the taste of tap water in my city but with the filter it all tastes the same, which is like nothing. Since I got it I basically drink water 24/7 and always have the bottle with me. I go through about 2-3 bottles a day if I don't do any exercise, more if I do.
I only drink water or tea now. Have not drank soda in so many years I have forgotten the taste. I do not like milk but I do like Almond Milk, that's delicious...

I used to drink but I've been sober for two years now the end of last month.
Quote by Wiegenlied

nice

Gatorade is pretty good. It's definitely way better than powerade. I'd probably disown my child if they honestly thought powerade was better.

Powerade is still pretty cool though.
My favourite drink depends on the circumstances in which I find myself. When I'm stranded alone in the desert, water is my favourite. When I am down the pub recounting all those times I was stranded alone in the desert, my favourite drink is Hobgoblin or this local brew called Pure Gold.
I have nothing important to say
Dr Pepper

Or tea.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
mint julep, very cold and with a lot of mint
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Page 1 of 2