Page 1 of 2
lol @ TS thinking we listen to metal
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
^ but is he even serious?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I blame Obama.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
music is validated by the listener. it is not your place to tell the listener the right way to listen to music, or talk about music having some sort of spiritual resonance with our hearts. music is music

whatever etc
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by steve_muse
lol @ TS thinking we listen to metal

This

pls leave me and my pop music alone
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I'm a goat you insensitive bastard.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
TS, nobody on here has listened to metal since like 2012.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Fat Lard

i used to listen to metal exclusively. but as i got older i started realizing how many great different kinds of music there really is. for example, i used to think rap was horrible, but after giving it a try and being exposed to it (through gta5, lol) i started to like it, and not view it through a negative filter similar to how you're viewing metal.

these conversations always turn into long pissing contests, and i don't really care how a dick feels about things i like so im not going to peruse.
KIFFLOM
Quote by sonic_hippy
these conversations always turn into long pissing contests, and i don't really care how a dick feels

The line break made me really confused until I read the rest of the sentence.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by sonic_hippy

i used to listen to metal exclusively. but as i got older i started realizing how many great different kinds of music there really is.

Vice versa here, I was into all sorts of stuff, mostly classical, but with time I realised that music is crap and so I only listen to music that isn't music and goes on about how crap everything is and how to kill it
I hope everyone realizes that I wasn't serious and that this thread was just a terrible joke making fun of how unusual the song was peace love respect <333333

Edit: Wouldn't the song be great for horror movies though?
>listening to metal

Top kek
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
To each his/her own. I grew up on it, and it was the most musically complex music I was aware of. Actually it turned out that metal prepared me for getting into (and playing) the classical and Jazz, and even blues, so wtf?!

It all started when I was taking lessons from this dude and we were learning "Hangar 18" (at my request) by Megadeth...

He's like, "here, check out this Jazz.." and I'm like, eh, whatever, sure..

Anyway it turns out guess what?! Marty Friedman's metal lead style is pretty much Jazz, man.

Freakin' teacher knew what he was doing. Now years later I am still into the metal, more than ever I would say, but continuing to study the Jazz fundamentals just makes me a more brutal player.

It was the gateway into music for me. From Megadeth and Slayer to Mahavishnu Orchestra, Stanley Clarke, Herbie Hancock, Miles Davis, Bob Marley...

On the way to work I listened to In Vain, Ne Obliviscaris and Carach Angren to name a few.

That's blues and classical influence, fusion jazzy black metal and symphonic black metal in case you give a shit. Maybe not. Oh well.
Quote by Enteroctopus
Freakin' teacher knew what he was doing. Now years later I am still into the metal, more than ever I would say, but continuing to study the Jazz fundamentals just makes me a more brutal player.

nice

Quote by Morphogenesis26
fuk bein br00tal be sad boy cuz sad is where its at. FEELINGS

LELELELEL WACKY SAD FEELINGS

everyone knows the proper sadboy emote is jeez talk about #tryhards

Page 1 of 2