Close please
Wasn't sure where to request it but all people are doing is spamming irrelevant garbage.
Last edited by Zendreax at Apr 7, 2015,
This is like an egraham caliber hobby.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
This is like an egraham caliber hobby.

No idea who that is.
But regardless I know people are going to judge, to make it more ironic coming from someone who loves black metal and melodic metal genres.
Quote by Zendreax
No idea who that is.
But regardless I know people are going to judge, to make it more ironic coming from someone who loves black metal and melodic metal genres.

Are you talking about ErikLensherr? Last I checked, he listens to Carly Rae Jepsen or some shit like that.
Quote by chrismendiola
Are you talking about ErikLensherr? Last I checked, he listens to Carly Rae Jepsen or some shit like that.

I meant myself. I get judged a lot for having a huge interest in trains and composes melodic death metal and takes in black metal and folk/viking metal as inspiration.
Quote by Zendreax
I meant myself. I get judged a lot for having a huge interest in trains and composes melodic death metal and takes in black metal and folk/viking metal as inspiration.

Chugga chugga on, brother.

Double entendre, don't even ax me how.
Quote by chrismendiola
Chugga chugga on, brother.

Double entendre, don't even ax me how.

They don't run trains that make those sounds anymore... Not in over 60 years.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Apr 7, 2015,
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You'll hear a lot of complaining about the railways in the Netherlands, but I do think we have some pretty cool looking trains: