Last Thursday I went into this music shop, asked to play a £325 Ibanez
(kind of like this)

Now I didn't have a pick on me and cba to ask for one and it wasn't even plugged in, but I rocked it nonetheless.

and here's a thing, something nice... Since this WASN'T my guitar, just a new guitar in a shop... I was neck bending the Hell out of it with out a care in the world.

Made me think 'how cool is it, playing on a guitar that isn't yours, so you can give it Hell.'

The build quality of this guitar was nice, I don't know what it's like plugged in.

I once played on a Gibson Custom Shop E355 that, I felt wasn't as well built as this thing.

Now of course, parts and materials used on that Gibson Custom Shop made it a much nicer guitar than the £325 Ibanez I was playing, but on the Ibanez, with the bridge, the low E string didn't once come out of the bridge like it did all the time on that Gibson Custom Shop E355 I played
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by percydw
we need a blog forum!

No, we don't, UG has a blog system.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
To be honest you just sound like a dick
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The store needs to sell that merchandise. To beat it up uneccesarily does seem like a dick move to the future owner. I always baby store guitars, in the interest of creating some form of discussion.

This is in the wrong forum however.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
I went to the car dealer the other day and test drove a new car up onto curbs and hit a light pole. I burned some rubber too. Then I jammed it into reverse while still moving forward. I scraped the key down the side.

Fun. And it wasn't my car so I didn't give a darn.
"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. This is my religion." -- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by Virgman at Apr 7, 2015,
OP is an idiot
Quote by Cathbard
You, my man, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Quote by Knarrenheino
You hold your guitar upwards from your lap like an erect phallus and tell me I have problems?
Really? The TS is an ass. Why beat the hell out of a guitar that isn't even yours? The store after all does have to sell it. Perhaps there is a more grateful buyer that won't abuse the instrument and doesn't want to pay top dollar for a needlessly beat up guitar!
Quote by Virgman
I went to the car dealer the other day and test drove a new car up onto curbs and hit a light pole. I burned some rubber too. Then I jammed it into reverse while still moving forward. I scraped the key down the side.

Fun. And it wasn't my car so I didn't give a darn.

Yeah, that sounds pretty much like every rental car I've ever driven too
Lol, only just realised this was in my section
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com