There's a film thread, dude. If you wanna discuss movies go there.
But honestly, The Avengers suck, as do all 'super hero movies'.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
i guess everyone on this forum just hates fun
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Well, there's no place as depressing as this forum, so yeah.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
It's annoys me that...

iron man will be Ultrons creator
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Will probs be a fun if somewhat by the numbers movie

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by pb15994
There's a film thread, dude. If you wanna discuss movies go there.
But honestly, The Avengers suck, as do all 'super hero movies'.

Fyi I couldn't find the film thread...that's why I posted in the general thread
Quote by aaronfield6

Fyi here it is: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1628873
Not that I care about whether or not you discuss the avengers here, but you might find more interested people in that thread.
Lewis Carroll
Quote by aaronfield6

I don't think you understand forums…

This thread (that you created by hitting 'new thread') is in the general/off-topic forum. We don't have a film forum, he was telling you to post in the film thread in this forum, which is usually on the front page of this forum and was the correct thing.

That being said, I don't personally care about this thread being a separate one 'cos it's nothing major and people in the film thread would probably moan about it being brought up again (as I'm sure it's been discussed in there enough times).

P.S there's far too many of these films now, got tired of them a long time ago but each to their own. If people wanna watch it, there's clearly still a market for them.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by aaronfield6
It's not annoying though it's what happened in the comics

Not true. It's Hank Pym

Also I doubt the movie will be a time travel story starring Wolverine and Susan Storm. It's not based on the comic story named Age of Ultron at all.
Last edited by Jyrgen at Apr 7, 2015,
If other Marvel movies are anything to go by, there's a chance that Ultron will be an incredibly under-developed villain. Also kind of afraid that this movie will serve more as a segue into Captain America: Civil War. Though Evan's Steve Rogers is about the best thing in the MCU.
¯\_()_/¯
I'm already more interested in seeing Captain America: Civil War, but I guess that's because I prefer The Winter Soldier to The Avengers.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
the avengers are shit poor hulk deserves better than to be paired with lame ass captain america and shitty thor two worst heroes ever give yr head a shake stan lee

I've seen the last one and thought it was really overhyped. That, and I'm tired of trendy superhero movies.

I guess I hate fun. :/
Saw the trailer in the cinema last saturday. Pretty hyped up for it!
Hulk changed again in looks..
"Following the comic quite a bit" hahaha

Anyone who has read the comic book story Age of Ultron knows that it was kind of lame. I wanted the Avengers movies in a different order. Ant man first, to establish his character, a hulk movie, thor, another ant man movie and then the Avengers movie. I'm not huge into the MCU but this movie looks fantastic
Last edited by Ablast at Apr 7, 2015,
I'm tired of super hero movies. I'm tired of reboots and sequels/prequels. I'm tired of movies based on YA novels. God, my generation's addition to movie history is going to suck when people look back on it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER