Hi guys!

Have been ghosting around the forums for a while and thought it was time to create an actual account.

I started with acoustic and currently playing electric and wondering which gear I could use the best.

I am looking for an Amp that fits my style.
I want to have the classic rock sounds of the 80's. (AC/DC / GnR etc etc.) If possible also blues sounds.

I own a Vintage V100 and thinking of modding it with Seymour Duncan Alnico 2 Pro (slash signature edition for the extra power and warmer tone)

Which amp do you guys recommend?
Budget ~500,- EUR.
Live in the Netherlands
Skill level: beginner - intermediate
Currently own a Blackstar ID CORE 20

(the one i think i love is the VOX AC30 C2, but it is 1000,- EUR. Anyone has experience or feedback on this)

Thanks in advance all!
Quote by ~Luke~
If you don't mind looking for an used amp i would suggest a Marshall DSL 401 Combo.
If you want something new: a Jet City JCA22H (http://www.thomann.de/at/jet_city_amplification_jca22h_guitar_head.htm) and a Harley Benton G212 VIntage (http://www.thomann.de/at/harley_benton_g212_vintage.htm)

I love the JCA22H ! But I heard it was stopped building or so because it was doing the same as a SLO amp but for 1/10 of the price. Also looks different that all videos on the site.

Is this still the same model etc or a reissue with different stuff?
Look for a used Marshal JCM900 MKIII combo, JCM2000 DSL401, JCM800 combo, Laney VC50/100, Laney Cub12r........basically any JCM800 type amp will do what you want

even the Jet City JCA20h would work great
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Another +1 for the Jet City.

Hard to beat, and not just in it's price range.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
If you like the Vox look for an AC15. I'm not sure on the price where your at though so

+1 for the Jet City
'91 Epiphone by Gibson Sheraton JLH
Godin 5th Avenue
ESP/LTD BELLA LUGOSI DRACULA
--
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Hughes & Kettner 1x12 w/ Vintage 30's
Fender Mustang II
VOX AD30VT
--
MXR Super Badass Distortion>Boss CE-5>Boss OC-3> ???
I have sent an email to jet city amplification and got an email back from Mr. White himself that this is exactly the Same amp as before!
Just the appearance of the amps have changes but the electronics have remained unchanged.

Going for that JCA22h . Thanks for bringing it up again!

The cab is also amazing. My decisions are made!
good call on the jet city
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?