Our final song from a live set my band Zero recorded a few weeks back...

I play rhythm and sing...let me know what you think!

C4C

Alive - Pearl Jam
Last edited by zburgess11 at Apr 8, 2015,
Pressing play -> lead guitar sounds good, taking a second to adjust to the hard panning of the guitars. Drummer sounds a little rigid. Chorus is strong and balanced for the most part, might be a little tough to pick out the bass. Everything's pretty clear though, especially for a live mix. The panning choices are a little weird to me, especially the hi hats being panned hard left in the verses where they are very present and then effectively disappearing in the chorus. Lead standing out again in the solo. Things get a little noisy when both the rhythm and lead guitars are in full distortion mode. I think one of you could roll it back a little without compromising the power of the sound. And just to clarify, I don't mean noisy as in it's too loud in the mix, just noisy in that it's a bit harsh sounding with both guitars piling on copious amounts of distortion. I think they can compliment each other without trying to be accomplishing the same thing. Tough for me to comment on the vocals because I'm not technically savvy in the subject, but as far as I'm concerned, you pulled of Eddie pretty well which is a difficult task so kudos there. Wish I was there, this was probably awesome to watch.

Staying with the Seattle theme, here's some Pennyroyal Tea I put together
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1674697
Thanks! Yeah, we didn't really have much control over the sound as the guy that the club had hired took care of that. They only had one condenser mic on the hi hat with no overheads so when the drummer went to the ride in the chorus it became tough to hear.
sounded pretty good to me. i'm from rochester i'll keep an eye out for you guys this summer and try to get up there to check you out.
Quote by monwobobbo
sounded pretty good to me. i'm from rochester i'll keep an eye out for you guys this summer and try to get up there to check you out.

Awesome! We don't get out that way as often as we'd like (we're from Albion)...that was our first time playing out there since July...playing alongside a Foo Fighters Tribute band at the end of May though!