From what I can tell, just listening to the song a few times through, the 1st part of the song goes between two chords:
An E minor7sus2 chord, and a B minor7. Each chord lasts for two measures of 4/4 time.

----Em7sus2----Bm7
e|-----2--------2
B|-----3--------3
G|-----4--------2
D|-----2--------4
A|--------------2
E|---------------
or if you want to play it higher up the neck in a different voicing
--- Em7sus2----Bm7
e|-----7--------7
B|-----8--------7
G|-----7--------7
D|-----9--------9
A|-----7--------9
E|--------------7

Then when the chorus hits the chords change (around 1:45 give or take) the two chords switch to G5 and Bminor, with an A5 thrown in as it goes from Bminor to G5. The Am happens really fast, just one strum (or beat) instead of the two bars that the rest of the chords in this song get.

--------G5------Bm------A5
e|--------------2---------
B|--------------3---------
G|--------------2--------2
D|-----5--------4--------2
A|-----5--------2--------0
E|-----3------------------

It goes back to the E minor7sus2 and B minor7, just like the first part after the chorus. Right before the verse switches to chorus, theres a small buildup that goes like this:

-----B5--------C#5----- D5---A5
e|-----------------------------
B|-----------------------------
G|--------------6--------7----2
D|-----5--------6--------7----2
A|-----5--------4--------5----0
E|-----3-----------------------

The buildup happens in the bass, so you could either play it or decide to omit it, your choice.
It switches back to the Chorus (G5, Bm, A5), except the small buildup now happens at the end of the 1st time through the chords.
Hopefully this gives you a good idea of the chords, I can't really write out the whole form of the song right now, I'm running late to band practice, but I hope this helped. If you're confused or have any questions just ask & I'll try to help.
-Ian
Last edited by iguy96 at Apr 9, 2015,