Hello, has anyone tried PRS SE Santana and PRS S2 Starla? which one do you like better? I had to sell my PRS SE Singlecut. Which one of these guitars has better resale value?

many thanks.
resale $$ on the S2 is unknown. best estimate is 80% of new in great condition. but

resale on the santana SE is $250-400 depending on which SE santana and condition.

i played a S2 mira that kicked all kinds of ass.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
if the first thing you have to ask is which has better resale value then it sounds to me like you aren't really interested in either guitar all that much. like the santana better but the starla probably will have better resale.
I'm going to sale my fender stratocaster american traditional (I got bored of it) and buy either PRS S2 Starla or SE Santana. I tried both guitars, just couldn't make up my mind yet. My SE Singlecut was only worth for $300 .
Last edited by dhenia182 at Apr 8, 2015,
well what counts is which of the 2 did you feel played better for you and would work for your music. have you given anything else any consideration? resale value is a secondary consideration and not one i personally worry all that much about.
Quote by monwobobbo
well what counts is which of the 2 did you feel played better for you and would work for your music. have you given anything else any consideration? resale value is a secondary consideration and not one i personally worry all that much about.

you're right, I think I'm leaning towards starla for the coil split. I haven't given anything else any consideration. My other guitars are telecaster with p90 and gibson SGJ, so thats enough for diff kind of music.
Quote by gregs1020
resale $$ on the S2 is unknown. best estimate is 80% of new in great condition. but

resale on the santana SE is $250-400 depending on which SE santana and condition.

i played a S2 mira that kicked all kinds of ass.

My Gibson SGJ kicked mira's ass, so I don't want a Mira anymore..
Quote by dhenia182
My Gibson SGJ kicked mira's ass, so I don't want a Mira anymore..

Don't know man, I have an SG Standard that I love and I just tried the Mira S2... That Mira kicked ass so bad! I'm buying one for sure.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans