For you metal heads looking for a heavy backing track, its also got some phrygian dominant thrown in there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjd0axPYglY&feature=youtu.be

I plan on making this into a full song in the future. Let me know what you think of it for now.
The guitar tone wasn't as heavy as I had expected, but I think I like it that way. It's not too muddy and it was easy to hear all the stuff you put in.

Man, that switch to G# Phrygian sounds menacing! Please don't take it out. It adds a bit variety and tension, which is then resolved in the chorus. Good job.

And there is the bridge. Some cooling down here rhythmically, which is what the song needs. Again, the switch to G# Phrygian sounds nice and 'evil'.

Minor complaint about the drums. There is a load of double bass and it kind of wears out after a while. Perhaps it would be nice to spice the drums up a bit?
I make backing tracks for bass and guitar players. Check 'em out here.
Thanks for your feedback man, I'm glad you like the track. Also thanks for pointing out the excessive double bass, I will try to find a better balance of double bass and single bass patterns on my next track.

Thanks again for taking the time to review my work!