Page 1 of 3
If there was one thing you could ban to make the world a better place, what would it be?

I would ban people who ride their bikes on the sidewalk and then get mad that I don't move because they don't have enough room to ride their bikes in a place where they're not supposed to ride their bikes.
I'd ban alcohol worldwide and watch the world go to shit
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I once saw a cop pull over a biker, presumably because he was't meating the speed limit of a highway. Good times

But we should really ban hate. Peace and Love, niggas.
america

No please keep the bikers on the sidewalk. There's too many asshole bikers around here riding in the middle of the road slowing down traffic. Roads are for real vehicles.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
No please keep the bikers on the sidewalk. There's too many asshole bikers around here riding in the middle of the road slowing down traffic. Roads are for real vehicles.

The most annoying thing about the bikers I mentioned is that there are bike paths right next to the sidewalk.
Old English bannan "to summon, command, proclaim," from Proto-Germanic *bannan "proclaim, command, forbid" (cognates: Old High German bannan "to command or forbid under threat of punishment," German bannen "banish, expel, curse"), originally "to speak publicly," from PIE root *bha- (2) "to speak" (cognates: Old Irish bann "law," Armenian ban "word;" see fame (n.)).
Quote by ultimate-slash
The most annoying thing about the bikers I mentioned is that there are bike paths right next to the sidewalk.

push them over and tell them to know there place

Which happens to be the bike path. Also point at the path as you say it.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I really don't want to give bikers a thumbs up for getting healthy because they are ****ing annoying as hell when they think they have the same rights as cars 'n' shit. But I guess I will even though you assholes should ride on the sidewalk with walkers. But even as a walker I hate you, because you always sail past me with not a moments notice and I'm always surprised that you do. And then sometimes you wave 'n' shit, like you're taunting me, and that just makes me hate you even more. Bikers only get that one thumbs up that I posted earier because they, unlike Knuckles, are the truely last suckbender.

Bikers get a no thumbs up

Quote by MeTallIcA313

i think i would just ban bikes on major roads

like if you're a kid on a bike, where are you gonna go except that one kid's house who's an asshole but he has the best toys? and where are you going after that except another kid's house so you can all talk about what an asshole the asshole kid is

if you're an adult on a bike trying to commute, you have 4 options:

1. get a real vehicle
2. walk
3. public transportation
4. kill yourself

if you're an adult exercising on a bike, get a stationary bike and watch a continuous loop of landscape

or whatever you want to watch because theres a tv in front of your bike

dont put on your fuckin little neon spandex suits and ride your thousand dollar bikes right through my life for exercise, im trying to do shit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
"take (something) ill; be in some degree angry or provoked at," c.1600, from French ressentir "feel pain, regret," from Old French resentir "to feel again, feel in turn" (13c.), from re-, intensive prefix, + sentir "to feel," from Latin sentire (see sense (n.)). Related: Resented; resenting.
People who don't like isometric games

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
People who don't like isometric games

Justifiable hate
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Ban little kids from the interwebs.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
As long as people on bikes aren't bothering me, I don't mind them. In fact, I frequently ride a bike myself. We have a shitload of bike paths in the Netherlands though, so that resolves a lot of issues we could be having with cyclists.

Lol, apparently we have about 35,000 km worth of bike paths here. For comparison, we have about 140,000 km worth of roads in total (not including bike paths).
white people with dreadlocks

Quote by MinterMan22
white people with dreadlocks

Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
People can get fined for riding a pushbike on the pavement in London, but i've never seen it happen. People riding in the road is fine, but when i'm waiting at a crossing, cyclists almost always run the red light.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Charging money for education.
But maybe that's just a sign I should live somewhere else.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I can't think of anything I want to ban at the moment but I would make it mandatory for everyone to shower daily and use deodorant and practice basic dental hygiene. I am sick of being around people who look well-kempt and seem like they put a lot of work into their appearance but then they STINK
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I can't think of anything I want to ban at the moment but I would make it mandatory for everyone to shower daily and use deodorant and practice basic dental hygiene. I am sick of being around people who look well-kempt and seem like they put a lot of work into their appearance but then they STINK

I don't shower daily, but I do wash myself thoroughly every morning (I'm a big boy!) because I like not smelling bad
TS's mom should be banned to my room right away
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by ultimate-slash
I don't shower daily, but I do wash myself thoroughly every morning (I'm a big boy!) because I like not smelling bad

What do you wash yourself with? I've never heard of washing without showering unless you are emulating a cat.
cat
I think he means sink rinse.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yes, that ^

Also, the 'emulating a cat' thing doesn't really work for me as I can't reach far enough to lick the entire length of my legs.
Men
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I would ban the Republican Party.

I know I'm not american, but their policies have far reaching consequences and are ****ing this world up. So gtfo republicans.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
We should ban American independence. Just divide up the country among the European countries and call it 'Europe II'.
Quote by guitarxo

I'm opposite. I look like complete shit despite my efforts but people tell me I smell good so that means I don't get banned!!!

OT: yeah I would not be sad if the wealthy stepfathers in their spandex in the middle of the road on their bikes were banned.

I actually don't mind the people who do it on the sidewalk as long as they do it how ur supposed to (not dress up in spandex and have this smug look on your face and act like you are entitled to the whole sidewalk).
babylon

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
push them over and tell them to know there place

Which happens to be the bike path. Also point at the path as you say it.

Also whack them with a rolled up newspaper and rub their nose on the bike path.
capital of Babylon, late 14c., from Hebrew Babhel (Gen. xi), from Akkadian bab-ilu "Gate of God" (from bab "gate" + ilu "god"). The name is a translation of Sumerian Ka-dingir. Meaning "confused medley of sounds" (1520s) is from the biblical story of the Tower of Babel.
Quote by MinterMan22
babylon

this is actually true.

sometimes I see these people riding through less babylon areas but there's probably like 150 per sq km in babylon and those are literally the only people you ever see outside not in a car.

speaking of there's a place called babylon market hiring (not in babylon) maybe they of all places will let me stop being an unemployed loser.
right now I kind of want to ban my life. other than that, all of Australia's current politicians from doing anything.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Page 1 of 3