Anyone know anything about these? I've been looking for a Mockingbird for an X Japan Yellow Heart replica build for a while, it's my dream guitar and I don't have the kind of money to order one from Japan.

I stumbled across one of these on ebay,

They can be had for under $200, and they have the correct head, not the BC Rich one.

Are they total shit or is it worth it for a build?
Cry yourself to ash
I can't comment on the individual model, but just my opinion is that if you want hide's sig, you're not going to be happy with an incomplete version of it. I mean, it'd certainly be interesting to do, but - especially if you want the sustainer - to get anything worth holding up alongside the real thing I suspect you wouldn't be paying much less than the asking price on the Burny.

If I were in your position I'd seriously consider seeing if I could sell anything and stretch my budget to get the actual signature model. There'd probably be saving involved too, but yeah, I don't think you can really cheap out on a dream guitar. And if you're not after the sustainer I don't believe the sustainerless Burny MGs are very expensive at all. I can't remember if there's a yellow heart model without a sustainer though...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one