Let's say there's a four piece band who are big (arena/festival headliner sized). Two guitarists, a bassist and a drummer. One lead vocalist and two backing vocalists. How many people would there be in their road crew?
like a dozen or something
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Baby Joel
like a dozen or something

Pretty much.

It also depends on what kind of visual stuff they'll be doing (pyrotechnics, number of light displays on a light rig, or miscellaneous additions), size of the stage, the venue in which it's held, or what the sound set-up is like.
all your friends
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
like 3 per band member, 4-5 if they have a lot of gear.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
depending on the band itself.
could be half a dozen, could be 60.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?