Page 1 of 4
I'm sure everyone knows about this by now, but I didn't see a thread.

- Warning - Pretty disturbing, so watch at your own discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzYcrq3A38

Even the usual internet racists are having trouble defending this one. Apparently the cop has been charged with murder, but we'll have to wait and see if anything happens, although I'm betting nothing will.

EDIT - forgot to mention, the cop, Michael Slager is seen in what looks like an attempt to frame the victim, by placing a tazer near him. He called his station and filed a bogus report which includes the cliche lines of 'I was fearing for my life' etc, and he reported that there was struggle, and that Walter Scott was trying to reach for his weapon etc. He basically used the Darren Wilson defence,

Lots of articles etc to read from from google as well if you're interested.

RIP.
Last edited by Blacknoise at Apr 10, 2015,
Dear humans,

Please stop killing and hurting people. Life is meaningless anyway, so you might as well not be a complete dick about it. Thanks.

Best regards,
A fellow human
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Without having any sympathy for police men who gun down people without reason, it's a self-produced problem due to the permission for civilians to be armed. Therefore police men must be paranoid when working under such circumstances. But that laws don't change despite these evident problems is madness.

I'm glad not to live in a country where law allows people to carry around guns in public and openly be nazis just because they place their trust in a nearly 250 year old piece of paper that gives them freedom to do so. Even though I believe in freedom of speech and opinion, carrying it this far is beyond stupid.
"If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
Lewis Carroll
Wasnt this posted in the Crisis in Ferg thread?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
He had a long history of violence against unarmed, innocent black guys.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
If he's been charged with murder I'd say that it's a clear sign that he'll get in some trouble for this.

Makes you wonder why he decided to do it though.
I have nothing important to say
Jesus, man...

If I was the guy filming, and saw this, I'd be fearing for my life..who knows if this policeman would have turned around, saw the dude filming, and whipped his gun out?

"I'm already down one...I might as well shoot this guy and destroy his phone...don't want the video to be shown on the internet"...
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Must have been the camera audio which made it sound like a pellet gun. Wasn't sure cause I didn't think you could get shot so many times and still be running away.
Quote by Wormholes
Must have been the camera audio which made it sound like a pellet gun. Wasn't sure cause I didn't think you could get shot so many times and still be running away.

From what I've been reading, getting shot in real life isn't the same as in movies ie with drama. I think it's to do with the adrenaline taking over the body. Also, alot of recording equipment have a max volume cap when recording so as to protect the speakers.
So how is Fox News trying to justify THIS one?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz

OT: Pretty fucking indefensible. Dude should go to prison for the rest of his life.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Thought the video looked kinda fake at first but now that it's gaining news coverage it's just sick in the head. Best of luck yanks, you're gonna need it.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Thought the video looked kinda fake at first but now that it's gaining news coverage it's just sick in the head. Best of luck yanks, you're gonna need it.

Naw, they've already handled it so much better than Ferguson.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I suppose we're getting pretty good at this sort of thing now, sadly. Very sadly.
Quote by snipelfritz

This was actually one of my very first thoughts when reading/seeing this news.

They need to mandate all cops to wear cams already. The nature of their job calls for it. If this guy didn't get a video of this, this asshole would have got away with murder.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Unfortunately, we have video evidence of several murders by the police already in recent times, which have resulted in nothing. Going by the trend, there is a strong possibility that not much will happen to Michael Slager.

If Slager manages to somehow walk away, or receives a light penalty, then the future doesn't look good I'm afraid. People are going to be pissed (and rightly so) and relations are gonna be even more tense than they're already are.
you guys need to all get mad together and recreate the 60s ye
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by pb15994
Without having any sympathy for police men who gun down people without reason, it's a self-produced problem due to the permission for civilians to be armed. Therefore police men must be paranoid when working under such circumstances. But that laws don't change despite these evident problems is madness.

Dumb. Most Police officers encourage people to arm themselves. They'll be the first to tell you they can't be everywhere all the time.

I'm glad not to live in a country where law allows people to carry around guns in public and openly be nazis just because they place their trust in a nearly 250 year old piece of paper that gives them freedom to do so. Even though I believe in freedom of speech and opinion, carrying it this far is beyond stupid.

The feeling is mutual.
Quote by Blacknoise
From what I've been reading, getting shot in real life isn't the same as in movies ie with drama. I think it's to do with the adrenaline taking over the body. Also, alot of recording equipment have a max volume cap when recording so as to protect the speakers.

Adrenaline + it depends on the stopping power of the gun as well partially.

Also different mechanics per person. Some go into a fight flight response, which is basically adrenaline and the brain only using straight neural pathways between neurons for top speed (reflex) so you can retain motoric functions. These functions are located deeper within the brain anyway.

It's basically the reason that you can drink yourself to hell and wake up with no memory, yet somehow managed to come home, opened the door and find your bed.

Some however.. just go into shock and curl up and die.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Apr 10, 2015,
The cop's got a wife who's 8 months pregnant too. What a dumbass.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Krieger91
Jesus, man...

If I was the guy filming, and saw this, I'd be fearing for my life..who knows if this policeman would have turned around, saw the dude filming, and whipped his gun out?

"I'm already down one...I might as well shoot this guy and destroy his phone...don't want the video to be shown on the internet"...

He was fearing for his life and still is. And he waited to release the video to see if the police would tell the truth. They did not. A brave guy tbh
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by ErikLensherr
The cop's got a wife who's 8 months pregnant too. What a dumbass.

Good, don't want his child to learn racism from his dad.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Because we as a society give Police Officers the benefit of the doubt in these types of situations, I feel that when one of them is as straightforward as this one is that the penalty applied should be harsher than that applied to a civilian due to the abuse of public trust.

This is, at the very least, a 'life in prison' offense, and I'd support the death penalty if available.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Neo Evil11
Good, don't want his child to learn racism from his dad.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that his wife is just as corrupt as her husband is, but not in a murderous way probs.
KIFFLOM
Quote by sonic_hippy
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that his wife is just as corrupt as her husband is, but not in a murderous way probs.

And you're basing that on??

Prejudiced much?
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Because we as a society give Police Officers the benefit of the doubt in these types of situations, I feel that when one of them is as straightforward as this one is that the penalty applied should be harsher than that applied to a civilian due to the abuse of public trust.

This is, at the very least, a 'life in prison' offense, and I'd support the death penalty if available.

This. The police officers that were aware of what happened and didn't speak up, should also get a heavy punishment.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stratkat
>planted a tazer on the kid

Why didn't he use the tazer?

Because it's easier to murder people with guns.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Arby911

Prejudiced much?

let's, for a moment, assume that her husband is corrupt, and to an extent that he shoots people in the back, as their running away. therefore, its not too much to assume that she could be influenced by her husband, and in a negative way, right?
KIFFLOM
Quote by Neo Evil11
This. The police officers that were aware of what happened and didn't speak up, should also get a heavy punishment.

I agree. Failure of a law enforcement office to act on knowledge of a capital crime should be a criminal offense.
Charles Darwin
Quote by sonic_hippy
let's, for a moment, assume that her husband is corrupt, and to an extent that he shoots people in the back, as their running away. therefore, its not too much to assume that she could be influenced by her husband, and in a negative way, right?

But the guy's wife didn't kill anybody so whatta weird thing to say.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Arby911

Prejudiced much?

maybe because that's how marriage works? people statistically marry others as similar to them as possible, including viewpoints. and obviously if she were at all upset by such a thing she would have issues with marrying him to begin with. like why would you marry a terrorist if you have problems with terrorists. i don't see what prejudice has to do with it.

but it also doesn't matter and idk why i posted this
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by sonic_hippy

While we both know it's possible, I'm not a big fan of guilt by association.

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
maybe because that's how marriage works? people statistically marry others as similar to them as possible, including viewpoints. and obviously if she were at all upset by such a thing she would have issues with marrying him to begin with. like why would you marry a terrorist if you have problems with terrorists. i don't see what prejudice has to do with it.

but it also doesn't matter and idk why i posted this

People hide things from their spouses all the time. Who a person is at home isn't always who they are elsewhere.
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Apr 10, 2015,
Not sure if anyone has mentioned the strange contrast here, but it seems rather odd that an admitted terrorist and murderer of women and children in Boston received a fair trial in the same country in which being black is still a capital offense punishable by immediate execution, no questions asked, no judge, no jury, DEAD!!!

Something is seriously wrong.
Quote by Enteroctopus
Not sure if anyone has mentioned the strange contrast here, but it seems rather odd that an admitted terrorist and murderer of women and children in Boston received a fair trial in the same country in which being black is still a capital offense punishable by immediate execution, no questions asked, no judge, no jury, DEAD!!!

Something is seriously wrong.

Your argument is atrocious
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Arby911
People hide things from their spouses all the time. Who a person is at home isn't always who they are elsewhere.

It'd be hard to hide "I hate black people and want them dead" from a spouse if the spouse isn't incredibly oblivious. Even if he was trying to hide it, you'd leave some clues, drop some pretty obvious hints.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
It'd be hard to hide "I hate black people and want them dead" from a spouse if the spouse isn't incredibly oblivious. Even if he was trying to hide it, you'd leave some clues, drop some pretty obvious hints.

I'm going to speculate you've never been married...
Charles Darwin
I think you just need to drop your line of argument Bob. Arby is right. It's also meaningless speculation started from an asinine statement by sonic_hippy or whatever
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 4