Hi there, fellow UG dwellers!

I'm not gonna torture you by making you read my long, boring, grammatically faulty texts, so I'll just cut to the chase:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c-PzG_88cg

That's our first raw mix from our upcoming release, titled "Home Is Where The Hurt Is". It's gonna take a while for us to get the rest of the material out, mainly because our differences of opinion with the guy mixing our tracks. Oh well, I guess good things come to those who wait!

So basically, we are Harvey Dent, and we play hardcore punk with some melodic elements stirred up in the mix.

As a whole group, we are influenced by the following bands:
Converge
letlive.
Disco Ensemble
Every Time I Die

I hope you dig it! If you do, please tell us why you did. If you don't, please tell us why you didn't. We welcome constructive critisism with open arms!

If the song really caught your attention, please check us out on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/harveydenthc). Unfortunately, our channel and all of the posts are written in Finnish, but that will definitely change someday soon!

That's about it. Cheers!

Last edited by jumpe0404 at Apr 10, 2015,
That's mental, pretty cool though and I really like the screams. Harvey Djent would of been a great name too!
Quote by PatrickMarc
That's mental, pretty cool though and I really like the screams. Harvey Djent would of been a great name too!

Thanks man, really appreciate it! Unfortunately our vocalist had to part ways with us a few months ago due to some personal issues it kinda sucks, but we plan on continuing without him, with our bassist (the guy screaming the backing vocals on the song) and our guitarist as the new lead "singers"!

Haha, maybe we will change our name when we introduce 13-string guitars into our music!

Cheers!
Last edited by jumpe0404 at Apr 10, 2015,
Hey, three pieces muddling through with vocals because of a lack of lead singer-ness? We rock

Anyway, I love how chaotic your sound is! Hopefully mixing doesn't clean it up too much. I know how awkward making music can be when you add an engineer into the mix. A big ball of compromise, am I right? But seriously, you guys sound awesome. Stand up for your musical vision!