Hello guys
joined the forum yesterday and waited 24 hours to post

I bought a small guitar (34.5inch) in January which was easy to fret except for 3rd string 1st fret.
but it was small. so i sold it and bought a bigger one in used . around 40inch in size

Now i m facing issues with it
even after tuning it to EADGBE . Its much harder to fret even easier A D chords
almost double effort is required than my previous one

1st three strings (EBG) give fret buzz on higher frets.
1st string = 10th fret slight, 11th fret highest. 12th slight. 13th onward fine
2nd string = 12th fret moderate. 13th highest fine onward
3rd sting = 12th fret moderate

I searched for truss rod but my guitar doesnt have that. no hole in neck or under sound hole. But thats no solution for higher frets as per my internet research but will make fretting easy (I guess!)

Few pics indicating its out of shape

arrows indicate body of guitar is curved inside

You've got serious problems there, my friend. That guitar is in the process of destroying itself and whether it an be saved will depend enirely on how much money you are willing to spend.
The top is sinking, the bridge pulling up, and it looks like the neck is starting to separate.
There may be internal damage to the bracing.

Unless this is a very valuable guitar... Likley not worth the money.
I agree, not much hope for that one. My guess is two things, cheap built and got too hot. letting a lot of glue let go.

I've never heard of the brand, probably not worth half what it would cost to fix it, unless it's a collector's item or high end guitar, the repair will be more than the guitar is worth. I'm pretty sure I could check local pawn shops and find 2 decent used guitars for what the repair would cost...
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
Inner bracing is loose. The guitar seems to be heat damaged, left in the Sun, whatever. Use a mirror to examine internally. Find the loose brace(s). Pay attention to the brace under the bridge. Bar clamp the guitar down to a solid flat surface. I use 5 clamps - Guitar butt (or end), each side of the bridge just on the guitar butt side, and the corners of the top near the body/neck junction. Use thin pieces of wood under the top clamp jaws that rest on the guitar top to spread the force and keep the top from separating. A piece of felt or other material under that will keep your finish from being damaged. Additionally, flat steel or wood that won't bend across the two clamps at the bridge location and the two clamps at the body/neck junction will keep the bridge and top from lifting when you prop the inside. Use a piece of wood that you can angle under the loose brace(s) and squeeze up in so the depressed area starts to lift. Don't do too much at one time, let it sit a few days. Keep doing this until the top is nearly level again and the top wood is adjusted to the change and doesn't spring back too much when you take the prop out.
When you think it's ready take the wood prop out, sgueeze glue up into the brace where it will contact the underside of the top and any other loose bracing that may be involved. Put the wedge back in and let cure. Then pray. I've done this on two guitars, one worked, one didn't.