Hello

So my dad got himself a new guitar and re-stringed it (same strings as I use now) and the guitar, it sounds kinda cold, hard to put it in words, I still have to do (or let do) a trussrod adjustment cause it sometimes buzzes but the cold tone, I just can't place it.
(the tone is also that cold when playing unplugged)

can anyone help me out on what this could be?

Luke
what guitar is it?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sometimes new strings on a guitar may make it sound metally, depending on what strings and what guitar is used. Have him play it for a few days, it may just be the new strings.
My Gear:
Fender Classic 50s Strat
Gibson Les Paul Studio
1977 Marshall JMP 2104
1995 Marshall 1959SLP
Silvertone 1481
Yamaha RA-200
Yeah, without a better description I think this just sounds like the normal "sizzle" of a new set of strings.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I'll "third" that response
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Yeah just sounds like the sound of new strings, don't worry, I hate the sound too
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dressing my steak with cum is just adding more protein to my steak.

Quote by Roc8995
The Hello Kitty Strat is the most metal guitar known to man.