I'm pretty sure I've asked this question here before, but I was wondering what pickups I should put in my Tele.

I want to put in a P-90 in the neck, and a regular Tele pickup in the bridge, and have them at about the same output. However, I'm honestly not sure of most of the difference between an SC and a P-90. P-90's are supposed to be slightly fatter and warmer right?

I don't use the guitar much right now unfortunately, but I would use it to get the standard bright Tele tones for like a blues-rock-y sound, and also use it for strum-heavy acoustic-gone-electricified covers. Maybe even slide one day.

A couple I've been looking at would be the Seymour Duncan SP90-1 or 2, but probably the 2, but I don't know what bridge pickup to pair it with. Hopefully you guys can help me out.

Thanks.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Those would be among my first choices, along with Vintage Vibe.

Shoot them an email- they're pretty friendly and willing to help.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
And for the P90, look at their Bluesbar. I replaced a SD Hot P90 for a Bluesbar and it creamed the SD.

https://www.riograndepickups.com/scart/ProductPage.asp?ImageLink=BBB&ProductName=For+P%2D90s
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification