Here is a Fender Classic Player 60's Strat in Sonic Blue.
I've had a few Strats over the years including 3 USA ones and gotta say that
this is a dam good Strat.
I don't just mean good for the money or good for a Mexi i just mean a good Strat.
It blows the American Special i had away and apart from not having the microtilt adjustment it's up there with an American Std imo.
Old school looking tuners which do the job,A beautiful feeling neck which does'nt feel skinny but not baseball bat either,Compound radius fretboard,A two point trem which holds tune exceptionally with whammy use,Custom Shop 69 pickups which i love,Sound sweet and mint green pick guard.
It has a lovely dark piece of rosewood for the finger board.Mine fades light on the first and second frets.I love this guitar,It will not get sold.It's basically a Strat made to look 60's but with some newer appointments.
Last edited by EyeballPaul at Apr 11, 2015,
HNGD

Sonic blue is my all time favourite Fender colour.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Time to put that sexy beast in your signature. I love that color! Man. Happy New Guitar Day!
Strat-tastic!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Kick-ass! Fav color on a strat. I ended up with a daphne blue std myself after years of putting it off.
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice score
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.