OH HO HO HO GOOD ONE not fgt.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
no, but there was this one time when we had passionate anal sex.
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
To be honest, the thought of putting your dick in a hot girl's ass is pretty much the entire enjoyable part. An anal cavity is extremely smooth, with no ridges to give a heightened sense of friction. It's especially awful and dull with a condom.

But give that little guy a smooch? OMG, it's wonderful (after a shower obviously).
Especially when you do it to a girl and it's HER first time??? My goodness, nothing better than seeing that first shocked little gasp, followed quickly by a quick confused smile

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Apr 11, 2015,
Quote by MinterMan22
To be honest, the thought of putting your dick in a hot girl's ass is pretty much the entire enjoyable part. An anal cavity is extremely smooth, with no ridges to give a heightened sense of friction. It's especially awful and dull with a condom.

But give that little guy a smooch? OMG, it's wonderful (after a shower obviously).
Especially when you do it to a girl and it's HER first time??? My goodness, nothing better than seeing that first shocked little gasp, followed quickly by a quick confused smile

Can't remember who posted that??
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Apr 11, 2015,
grade a thread right here

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
allergies
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by MinterMan22

Any thread where this can be used somewhat in context is a winner
That ass has teeth! RUN FOR THE HILLS!
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
Quote by MinterMan22

This is pretty much the only credible thing anyone can say on this thread.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
who even posted that ^ originally hahah

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Acϵ♠
OH HO HO HO GOOD ONE not fgt.
You never have anything positive to say about anything, do you?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You never have anything positive to say about anything, do you?

Ace really needs to listen to a copy of this before he posts in the pit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vD4GkmpsuI
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Where can I get that little elephant painting?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
This is quite a coincidence, because I seem to have gotten my dick stuck between my friend's tits...
Quote by ultimate-slash
This is quite a coincidence, because I seem to have gotten my dick stuck between my friend's tits...

That's crazy man, a friend of mine fucked up her mouth the other day while she was chomping on some muff.

I know man. Personally I don't get the appeal, but hey, she's the one eating it. I just hope she knows that muff that dark doesn't come from America!

Quote by ultimate-slash

People need to appreciate animal puns, jokes and metaphors more

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by MinterMan22

I'll fight you Be stealing my catchphrases and shit.
Dude you edit, like, a lot.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Fat Lard
are you serious. this is the lamest, gayest, shittiest april fool's joke i've ever seen give me my name back please you ****ing children. Special characters and all better be intact.

wot

I don't get it. I mean I understand the Navy Seal thingy 'cause that was something I did but I never even said this shit.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Apr 12, 2015,
Quote by Fat Lard
are you serious. this is the lamest, gayest, shittiest april fool's joke i've ever seen give me my name back please you ****ing children. Special characters and all better be intact.

hehe.

ace sux.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
ace said the bit that you're quoting. He's desperate to hang onto Carmel's name and influence as long as he can, hence the desire to keep special characters.
and yeah, jg is right. Ace doesn't ever say anything positive lol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
it also made him look really dumb
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me