thoughts?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I can confirm. Those are definitely authentic paintings, of small sized bricks, on normal sized bricks. It gives the appearance of having smaller bricks, but without having to place each small brick.

all in all, you've got a fine collection of small bricks on big bricks
:y;
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Pastafarian96
wut

what are your thoughts on these big bricks painted to look like smaller bricks?

Eastwinn, they are several big bricks, not one lump of concrete
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
those are bricks painted on bricks alright.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Bladez22
what are your thoughts on these big bricks painted to look like smaller bricks?

hmm, kind of tacky but at the same time I like how they haven't been done accurately so they look artistic instead of realistic.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
i HATE it

Quote by MinterMan22
i HATE it

Why?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Pastafarian96
hmm, kind of tacky but at the same time I like how they haven't been done accurately so they look artistic instead of realistic.

so for something to be art it has to be a sufficiently shitty imitation of something else

this is profound
Quote by whywefight
so for something to be art it has to be a sufficiently shitty imitation of something else

yep, pretty much
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
10/10, would read again
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
We put bricks in your bricks so you can look at bricks while you look at your bricks
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Baby Joel
I can confirm. Those are definitely authentic paintings, of small sized bricks, on normal sized bricks. It gives the appearance of having smaller bricks, but without having to place each small brick.

all in all, you've got a fine collection of small bricks on big bricks

Quote by ComradSputnik
where is this going?

It will end by hitting the wall, which is a colloquial term in exercise that describes a condition caused by the depletion of glycogen stores in the liver and muscles, manifesting itself by sudden fatigue and loss of energy (as this thread will too experience.)
Last edited by Zaphikh at Apr 12, 2015,
We have a small concrete slab across the doors of our garage and that is painted to look like bricks for aesthetic purposes.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Yeah, dudes. I don't know. I'm very sleepy.

I don't think this would make any sense to me at my best.

The world...it's wacky sometimes.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
That seems wholly unnecessary......
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
This is the manifestation of the current zeitgeist bleeding into infrastructure. A (not so subtle) reminder that all real things must be concealed for personal affectations.

Notice too: hardly any creative effort went into the masking of this wall. A half-assed botched paintjob by some busybody, who seemed to be in too much of a hurry to create other nazi illusions to flash at locals. What a louse.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
We have a small concrete slab across the doors of our garage and that is painted to look like bricks for aesthetic purposes.

can you post pictures?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
I saw this thread this morning and I'm still pissed off about it. Why would you lie about the size of your bricks? Like what's the actual point?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I saw this thread this morning and I'm still pissed off about it. Why would you lie about the size of your bricks? Like what's the actual point?

Gentrification of bricks hmu
My God, it's full of stars!
How has no one pointed how shitty of a job they actually did with laying the bricks? Like did they run out and have to just toss a bunch of bits of rocks in that one line or did they use this as target practice for their tank?
Quote by Dreadnought
Gentrification of bricks hmu

Quote by Wormholes
How has no one pointed how shitty of a job they actually did with laying the bricks? Like did they run out and have to just toss a bunch of bits of rocks in that one line or did they use this as target practice for their tank?

Just look at those rust streaks on the fence back there. This is a neglected corner of the Earth. I wouldn't go looking for gems here. Abandoned cardboard, sure.
it is fvcked in the head that we live in a world where larger bricks have to go through invasive surgery like this just to conform to society's distorted standards for brick size and weight

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Wormholes

This was my first thought. Who lays a wall with all the bricks or blocks stacked on top of each other directly?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

what in buggery is with the bonding pattern of the blockwork? and why is the vertical line of mortar so unreasonably thick? this is just downright silly and i want nothing to do with it.