It means you should up your meds
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
It means you should talk to your parents.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Do you mean she was dead during the dream or just dead in general? This is very important.
West Ham United
definitely wanna shag your mum
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by cactus-dude
I just had a dream about my naked dead grandmother shooting lasers out of her eyes whilst marauding through a house of mirrors like godzilla. This is true. Any ideas?

It means:
  • That you are currently experiencing powerful hormonal fluctuations in your body; either by experiencing puberty, trauma, or heavy drug usage.
  • That at some point in your life you met your grandmother and saw her image.
  • That your brain has the capacity to fill in the blanks of what your grandmother's nude body would have looked like (borrowing images from other elderly nude people you've viewed in your lifetime).
  • That you were not born in the 17th century and have some conceived notion of what the word laser means.
  • That you were privileged enough to be born in a part of the world that employs televised media as entertainment.
  • That you were exposed to cinema and some of its earliest historical figures.
  • That you find non sequitur to be amusing.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Magnumopus7001
was it like the good kind of naked grandma though?

will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Zaphikh
It means:
  • That you are currently experiencing powerful hormonal fluctuations in your body; either by experiencing puberty, trauma, or heavy drug usage.
  • That at some point in your life you met your grandmother and saw her image.
  • That your brain has the capacity to fill in the blanks of what your grandmother's nude body would have looked like (borrowing images from other elderly nude people you've viewed in your lifetime).
  • That you were not born in the 17th century and have some conceived notion of what the word laser means.
  • That you were privileged enough to be born in a part of the world that employs televised media as entertainment.
  • That you were exposed to cinema and some of its earliest historical figures.
  • That you find non sequitur to be amusing.

I bet you are really fun to have at parties.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I bet you are really fun to have at parties.

I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win any argument. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
It means either you want to fk your grandma, or she's communicating to you from another, unseen realm and wants you to start keeping a dream journal and interpreting your own dreams
Quote by Trowzaa
definitely wanna shag your mum

hey i wanted to be the guy to bring freud into this

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Don't be afreud
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
suck me off

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
what's your deal bud
wanna talk about it?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by JamSessionFreak
suck me off

ok
Quote by JamSessionFreak
suck me off

suck ma farthole
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by eGraham
what's your deal bud
wanna talk about it?

ever since that guy posted it i've just loved the idea of posting 'suck me off'

it's so precise, straight-forward and elegant

like 'suck my dick' s way too emotional and try-hard, it just feels like the speaker is upset and not in control. 'give me a bj' just sounds like you're asking for a favour and bj/blowjob just sounds horrible as a word.

'suck me off' is just perfect. it uses no vulgar language showing people that you are calm and collected but it also shows that you are in control, so much in fact that you can demand oral stimulation even from the most respected authority figures like mods (lol) but not in a loving, mutually amicable way like in a deep, intimate relationship. oh nosir, you demand it in the same way as a master demands something from his servant

it is the ultimate post

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Apr 12, 2015,
sorry you must be looking for www.ultimate-joseph.com
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Magnumopus7001
was it like the good kind of naked grandma though?

ts you still haven't answered this question