screaming at a concrete corner pushing my nose through it
fresh out of saliva,
something something
something
something
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at Apr 13, 2015,
I feel your frustration, your reaching and yet lack theirof.

I am interested in the structure of this piece. I feel like the last stanza could be its own poem, and the first four could be divided by enumeration (I, II, III, IV) in a tableau-type piece.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

some of these images feel forced or incongruent with the rest. the cannabalism image especially. and the mail part. that really made me stumble. overall i think this is OK, i guess i'd like something a bit grittier, with more coherence or something.

not sure. i do appreciate the sentiment and i like where it's going. the ending is nice. thanks for posting.
I really like the beginning with the ducks and the infuriating sound. I was feeling the rest of the poem was going to open it self up to that and continue the initial vibe. I feel like you've let the creativity flow come to you, and its all pointing towards something, but it lacks glue, I don't feel it has a theme, it is more of a collection of frustrations perhaps. Interesting, nevertheless.
very nice. I enjoyed the emotion in the entire piece. Maybe thats because i can feel like I relate to this piece. good job.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96