My best guess is it could be slipping on the two pivot screws at top and bottom. I would loosen the strings and use a toothpick to put a small dab of vaseline on each screw, between screw and bridge pivot point. A little candle wax would work too but you'd have to take the bridge loose for that.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
I actually think its coming from the tremolo bar, i can see it move more than it should when i pull or push it, any idea?
Unless it's not in the hole right I have no idea. I've used that type only a couple of times, so I don't know much about them. All I know of is check to be sure it's fully into the hole. It might be not quite there and clicking against a detent ball.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
what are the springs like in back? maybe one of them are moving/slipping while you are moving the trem down.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
some time ago another UGer had a similar problem and it turned out to be the locking nut, as far as I remember it wasn't secured on the neck tight enough

that guitar is like falling in love with a stripper
Silmeria
Valkyrie
modded Squier Strats
Quote by billyTheShears
some time ago another UGer had a similar problem and it turned out to be the locking nut, as far as I remember it wasn't secured on the neck tight enough

+1 I agree that this is a likely cause of the problem.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
where does the click come from. put your ear on it, it could be the nut, or if by the body, i still think it could be a spring. at one point i ran across that issue with a spring before.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/