i am

what moments have you been braveheart
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I never saw Braveheart.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
ye
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Im braveheart atm

or bravepenis more like

am i right?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Yeah dude. Usually when a bunch of dudes are lined up to kill me, I flash my junk around at them.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Yeah dude. Usually when a bunch of dudes are lined up to kill me, I flash my junk around at them.

my friend way back was a bit of a psycho and he told me if someone ever tried to rob him he'd whip his dick out and start whacking off in their direction lmao

it's totally ****ed but if you think about it it's actually a solid gameplan tbh who would wanna mess with that? wish ida known that when i got robbed lol not like ida actually gone through with it but still

Quote by MinterMan22
my friend way back was a bit of a psycho and he told me if someone ever tried to rob him he'd whip his dick out and start whacking off in their direction lmao

it's totally ****ed but if you think about it it's actually a solid gameplan tbh who would wanna mess with that? wish ida known that when i got robbed lol not like ida actually gone through with it but still

Yeah, its the "you never want to hit a crazy person" thing.

Important life lessons from Hey Arnold.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz

Claymore or sgian-dubh?

...just for the record...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I once went on a racist rant and called the police officer sugar tits.
#braveheart#yesallsugartits

They make take our lives, but they'll never take our license and registration!
Quote by snipelfritz
Yeah, its the "you never want to hit a crazy person" thing.

Important life lessons from Hey Arnold.

i avoided fights in high school by warning other kids i'd bite their ears/nose/other face parts off or jam my thumbs deep into their eye sockets if they weren't able to kick my ass fast enough.

also several people have told me over the years that i look like a serial killer...

not sure what a serial killer looks like tho.

maybe it's because i tend to be really quiet and my default facial expression is either blank/emotionless or angry even when i'm not angry.

i found out recently my aunt wanted to name her dog that we had to put down a few years ago (RIP Killy) either Braveheart or William Wallace. lol.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by MinterMan22

did we used to know each other, i had the exact same idea years back hahaha
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm