I'm after some new pickups for my PRS SE Akesson Signature. Was going to go after some Lace HammerClaws but discovered the string spacing for the bridge is a bit bigger. So probably going to need to get a regular spaced neck and F spaced bridge set (I think )

What would you recommend that fits my needs and sounds similar to those Lace pickups (clear, high output, mid rangey)? Similar aesthetics between the two are a big plus.

Don't really have a budget as I can always save for them but under $300USD for the two would be good. Not gonna complain if there is something good for cheaper though
Quote by thenextkirk92
I'm after some new pickups for my PRS SE Akesson Signature. Was going to go after some Lace HammerClaws but discovered the string spacing for the bridge is a bit bigger. So probably going to need to get a regular spaced neck and F spaced bridge set (I think )

What would you recommend that fits my needs and sounds similar to those Lace pickups (clear, high output, mid rangey)? Similar aesthetics between the two are a big plus.

Don't really have a budget as I can always save for them but under $300USD for the two would be good. Not gonna complain if there is something good for cheaper though

Well even my suggestion is not to you liking atleast me posting will hopefully drive some people to ansewer.

If you have the money then bare knuckles are pretty good. I think they're a life time warranty on them and can be traded back and swapped for another set if they are not to your liking etc.

The warpig alnico V set would be probably the thing. You have alot of low end and midrange aswell as a high output.

Other then that I wouldn't pick ups are a hard thing to recommend and choose. I know prs do a pick up range that's pretty good.
Dimarzio Crunch Lab
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Dimarzio Crunch Lab

+3.1415 i have one in a prestige with the liquifire and i love it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
DiMarzio Evolution set
DiMarzio Dominion set
Seymour Duncan JB / Pearly Gates
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X