Could you please tell me whether the tone is good in this thing ?

Please excuse the sloppy playing and mediocre composition , this is my first attempt at a workable clean-ish delay-i tone using VST sims...
I think it sounds really good actually.
All I'd recommend is trying to add just a little bit of fuzz, crunch, or distortion to it. That way when you play lightly it sounds like your recording there but when you start to play harder, it sounds a bit heavier.

Just an idea to add to the dynamics.
Quote by BreatheOver
I think it sounds really good actually.
All I'd recommend is trying to add just a little bit of fuzz, crunch, or distortion to it. That way when you play lightly it sounds like your recording there but when you start to play harder, it sounds a bit heavier.

Just an idea to add to the dynamics.

thanks for the suggestion

actually I used an overdrive pedal , but as a clean boost ... i'll turn up the drive a bit i guess
Last edited by NRG_sama_ at Apr 15, 2015,
Quote by diabolical
It's pretty nice, you could probably just run a bit of automation on the fx in the DAW if needed, but I guess that would be in song context.

yes i'd do that if i use this tone in a song ... thanks for the suggestion
Quote by NRG_sama_
thanks for the suggestion

actually I used an overdrive pedal , but as a clean boost ... i'll turn up the drive a bit i guess

Sounds good. I use an old TS7 sometimes, but I've recently started using this TSE808 plugin. Its free and I've had good results. Worth checking out.

http://www.tseaudio.com/software/tse808
Quote by Kenjisan231
Sounds good. I use an old TS7 sometimes, but I've recently started using this TSE808 plugin. Its free and I've had good results. Worth checking out.

http://www.tseaudio.com/software/tse808

yeah i use that VST a lot ... it's great ! apart from that i also use the ignite amps' TS-999 and TSB-1 which have some added functions ... yu can find them here

and thanks for the feedback
Last edited by NRG_sama_ at Apr 18, 2015,