Does anybody else here enjoy climbing mountains? Definitely one of my favourite hobbies.

Here are a couple of pictures from today.

Show me your pictures
I used to do a lot of hiking around Lake Tahoe.
Some really beautiful scenery there.

My ultimate dream is to own a home up there some day.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I want to climb mountains really badly, but I don't have any mountains to climb

That sucks, mate. If you ever make it out to NZ, hit me up
My family owns a house in the Pyrenees in the South of France. This is an aerial view of the village.

Awesome place for hiking and climbing.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Aww man I was gunna make this thread

I'll upload some pics in a min

It's not technically a mountain, it's like 930 metres

This was pretty scary, shit got so steep

At the top! I'm the cool dude 3rd from the left

Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Apr 15, 2015,
I used to climb a lot of mountains. Probably summitted about 40 total. That was like 10 years ago, though. I haven't climbed in years and years.
Check out my band Disturbed
I hiked a large hill like yours in the OP when I went to camp in 6th grade. But it was a few hours away and was never worth it to drive to when I was older. Where I live now the closest mountains are six hours away in Tennessee so no thanks.

In school also I got to go underground and see Howe Caverns which was definitely cooler than looking over a lake and bunch of trees from high above.
Quote by daytripper75
Yo, I'm coming to visit.

Legit wish you were serious.

p.s You know that my door would always be open.
Last edited by MH400 at Apr 15, 2015,
Quote by MH400
Legit wish you were serious.

p.s You know that my door would always be open.

If I only had more money.

One day.
Get an e-room already you guys
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I've been sat in a car that climbed a mountain before. It would be nice to climb one using my own two feet, though. Mountains are pretty cool.
I have nothing important to say
In south jersey there isn't much to climb. Closest hills and mountains for hiking are up north or two hours into Pennsylvania. Although I did hike a 750 foot hill type thing when i went to Connecticut. Hoping to do more this summer, I already took a day off work next week but we'll see how that goes.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by MH400
That sucks, mate. If you ever make it out to NZ, hit me up

That makes me even sadder because it's literally the other side of the world and I actually really want to go there

Anyway, I'm hoping to go back to Spain some time in the not all too distant future to visit either the Pyrenees or the Picos de Europa.
#cargoshorts

never really been mountain climbing.

hiking, yes.

actually i have gone hiking at Sourland Mountain, but it's pretty much just a big hill with a few rocks that they named a mountain for some reason.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Yo! come join us in the outdoors thread!!!
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-50
Boss ME-70
Dunlop GCB95(Red Fasel)
Ibanez RG8BK
PodHD300

Rest Easy Gooze

Quote by jpnyc
I once used a Jackson V to play Wildwood Flower. The ghosts of Randy Rhoads and Mother Maybelle Carter made my walls bleed for a week.
Quote by Csoldier83
Yo! come join us in the outdoors thread!!!

Fellow NZer! oh hey!