Page 1 of 4
sounds good to me

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I don't get the joke? Is there a joke here?

Seems like normal news of European politics.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
sounds good to me

The only unfair advantage Google has here is that it runs on American Ingenuity™ which europe has no chance to stand against lol

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I always find it funny when I'm reminded google is a business. Used to just exist as this innocent feature of the internet for me
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
“Google gives systematic favorable treatment” to its Google Shopping at the expense of others in its general search results.

Google favours Google

No shit.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Xiaoxi
The only unfair advantage Google has here is that it runs on American Ingenuity™ which europe has no chance to stand against lol

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Xiaoxi

lol typical europoor libtards

actually using words like this lol
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JamSessionFreak

America:
Europe:

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Apr 15, 2015,
sorry i cant make a larger shrug stack

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
As much as I'm down with trust busting, that's kind of dumb and international law is a joke.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Xiaoxi
America:
Europe:

^ xD hmmm a sound comparison
~Vince~
Fender MIM Telecaster ('06) [Modded]
PRS S2 Custom 24 ('13) [Modded]
Squier Affinity Fat Strat [Modded]
Yamaha F310

Mesa/Boogie Lonestar 1x12 Combo
Mesa/Boogie Mark V:25

SD Vapor Trail
Xotic SL Drive
Xotic BB Preamp
Boss BD-2
Boss DS-1 [MonteAllums]
MXR 10-Band EQ
Let me guess they are butthurt about people making fun of them on the internet with memes and exposing their stupidity and stupid words and teeth as ETC that are TRUE and want to make it illegal...

You're finally starting to become real Americans. Now just get dental insurance, and say your damn dates right and you're almost there.
Quote by Xiaoxi
America:
Europe:

there are no black people emotes, ug is racist

lolling us for not bending over for companies that abuse their power. How much are you guys spending on the military industrial complex again? Yeah. Let us have our FREE markets, and you can have your corporate dictatorship. k?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Trowzaa
there are no black people emotes, ug is racist

I'm surprisingly ok with being known for fighting Batman, that's pretty cool

And like, can't these people just use a different search engine if this is such a big deal to them?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Neo Evil11
lolling us for not bending over for companies that abuse their power. How much are you guys spending on the military industrial complex again? Yeah. Let us have our FREE markets, and you can have your corporate dictatorship. k?

Says the pussies who still have a ****ing QUEEN in 2015 LOLOLOLLLLLLL
Quote by Wormholes

bare tourist dollar

Quote by Wormholes

My country has a king.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Wormholes
That's even worse. You're whole country is a misogynist

The queen quit like last year or something, I don't keep track of this shit, they don't do anything anyway. But half our country are nationalist morons and they want to keep the royal family for some reason.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
yeah what's wrong with market dominance anyway right? punk ass eu haha.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
yeah what's wrong with market dominance anyway right? punk ass eu haha.

What's wrong?! You should only be able to do business until you're really good at it. Then you get cut down to make room for the inferior business models. Cus we all know once a business is dominant it stays that way for ever and ever and nothing changes until the law gets involved.
Quote by seanlang01
What's wrong?! You should only be able to do business until you're really good at it. Then you get cut down to make room for the inferior business models. Cus we all know once a business is dominant it stays that way for ever and ever and nothing changes until the law gets involved.

No, you need to stop companies from limiting competition. That way you can actually have competition. I don't expect Americans to know this though considering your companies own the politicians.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
So how did google stop its competition in Europe? Did they get laws passed or just offer better service? Cus the former is your politicians fault and the latter is called being competitive.
Quote by seanlang01
So how did google stop its competition in Europe? Did they get laws passed or just offer better service? Cus the former is your politicians fault and the latter is called being competitive.

read the damn article and you will know. It is not about stopping google from being the number 1 search engine in the world.

“Dominance as such is not a problem,” said Vestager. “However dominant companies have a responsibility not to abuse their powerful market position.”

it even contains the bloody point I was making.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Apr 15, 2015,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
sorry i cant make a larger shrug stack

Ay, wanna borrow my post? Won't charge ya nuttin for it ! Might call in a favor sometime tho!*

*It's very important that you read this in an Italian accent
um just so we're clear, anti-trust/competition complaints are a more regular thing in the US anyway. pretty sure microsoft and yahoo and even aol (way back when) have bitched about google in the past already. It's just that EU is in a better position to actually do something about it seeing as the company is foreign to them. also EU countries are a little bitter about the likes of google using all sorts of dirty tricks to avoid paying local taxes, so often the politicians here are quite happy to get them back with pointless fines.

same thing with Microsoft and windows (& internet explorer)
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
um just so we're clear, anti-trust/competition complaints are a more regular thing in the US anyway. pretty sure microsoft and yahoo and even aol (way back when) have bitched about google in the past already. It's just that EU is in a better position to actually do something about it seeing as the company is foreign to them. also EU countries are a little bitter about the likes of google using all sorts of dirty tricks to avoid paying local taxes, so often the politicians here are quite happy to get them back with pointless fines.

same thing with Microsoft and windows (& internet explorer)

Microsoft has and will pay billions for their abuse of market power.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
yeah. it's never like these companies can't afford the fines.

it's just ends up some weak statement that puts some money in the country's pocket.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Neo Evil11
read the damn article and you will know. It is not about stopping google from being the number 1 search engine in the world.

But the article also says this
When it comes to comparative internet shopping, Singhal wrote in a blog that “it’s clear that (a) there’s a ton of competition (including from Amazon and eBay, two of the biggest shopping sites in the world) and (b) Google’s shopping results have not the harmed the competition
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
xioxi pls
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Carnivean
But the article also says this

Ofcourse the vice president of google will claim that. He will not condemn himself.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

What was the "abuse of market power?" What laws did they break?
Quote by Neo Evil11
Ofcourse the vice president of google will claim that. He will not condemn himself.

Of course an anti-free market government body will claim Google is "abusing" market dominance. See how that goes both ways?

The article does absolutely zilch to explain how Google manipulates it's shopping comparisons
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Apr 15, 2015,
Quote by Carnivean
Of course an anti-free market government body will claim Google is "abusing" market dominance. See how that goes both ways?

No, it does not. Considering our governments are not anti-free market. Whereas companies protecting themselves is the norm.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 4