Page 1 of 2
What's the best part time job to have if you don't want to do stuff?

Maybe one of you guys had a job where you could laze around. If so, I want that job.

I was thinking I could be the guy that sits at a hotel desk during mid shift or late shift but I don't know. I live in a town that only exists because it's a college town so I can't see the hotels being busy except during college events.

I want to avoid food service for the same reason. All my friends hate the drunk students doing stupid shit.
Rent boy
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

just be a cashier at a supermarket and move at the same snail pace every other doofus that runs a cash register does
Work for some local gov agency especially if they work outdoors. City jobs are ez as shit.
Work in the Government.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Worked at a gas station once. Used to talk to a dirty old man who would hit on other customers and/or tell them how he was dying of colon cancer.

It was great!

That was his life: standing by the coffee machine telling me how he'd sure like to **** that ***** over there, if only his **** still worked.

"AH! COULDN'T FEEL IT ANYWAY!"

Endless source of entertainment. And toxic waste cappuccino.
don't be lazy.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Drug dealing. Is there any easier job than standing on a corner, overcharging incredibly eager customers, not asking any questions, and just avoiding undercover cops?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
Drug dealing. Is there any easier job than leaving your customers waiting for an hour while you toke a bowl, overcharging incredibly eager customers for chin whilst telling them it's 'totally jack herer X northern lights', not answering any questions that people might ask about why you didn't show up yesterday, and just blatantly dealing drugs in a mall parking lot whilst smoking all your profit?

Fixed that for you.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ultimate-slash
What if you really enjoy being lazy though?

you shouldn't. go ****ing do something. or at the very least get a job where you're out of everyone's way but still do what you're supposed to.

can't stand lazy people at work. i don't care if we're getting paid just above min wage. do your ****ing job and do it right so i don't have more to do or have to clean up after you.

sorry. a lot of lazy people at my job.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
If you don't wanna work why do you want a job
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
i would say work for the government but you have to be incompetent as well as lazy
Quote by Cardbored

cuz mad $$$ prolly

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Don't get a job you lazy shit leave it to people who will actually work hard in their job and give better service and be passionate about it.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Fixed that for you.

It's even more perfect for a lazy bastard like OP than I thought!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Don't get a job you lazy shit leave it to people who will actually work hard in their job and give better service and be passionate about it.

Yeah, but you're forced to because of the whole 'not wanting to starve' thingy.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

yh with your attitude the poles will have taken over britain by 2020

#keepbritainbritish #voteUKIP
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
yh with your attitude the poles will have taken over britain by 2020

#keepbritainbritish #voteUKIP

kurwa

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by Andrea55
Be a security guard

I thought about that, but I'm like 5-9 and 109 pounds. Not the best build for that

Quote by jakesmellspoo
you shouldn't. go ****ing do something. or at the very least get a job where you're out of everyone's way but still do what you're supposed to.

can't stand lazy people at work. i don't care if we're getting paid just above min wage. do your ****ing job and do it right so i don't have more to do or have to clean up after you.

sorry. a lot of lazy people at my job.

Perhaps I should clarify. When I have the job I'll do it to the best of my ability. I just want really chill easy work.

Quote by cardbored

Ca$h. And future employers don't want to hire people with no work experience if you're older. So I'm gettin' one now.

Quote by EndTheRapture51

You want me to passionate about serving food to drunk idiots? Or being a cashier?

I just want a part time job. It's not that big of a deal.

In case it wasn't clear, this thread was only semi serious. Some of you guys care to much lol

Quote by angusfan16
You could try blowing dicks for $$$

My mouth is kinda small. I can't fit an egg in it. I'd have to market myself to the guys that like teeth.
Last edited by Duaneclapdrix at Apr 15, 2015,
Get a job as a mommas boy.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Guys, you heard Mr. Sacamano. No fun until racism is over.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Work in the Government.

This. I worked for a federal government program one summer and got paid to literally do nothing on some days. Like, I was told to just do nothing. They even let us go to a baseball game one day...
Sell your identity to someone who wants to work perferably from 3 world country mabe and take their place?
I'm with OP. **** jobs. We should all be on Universal Basic Income and let the machines take over.
Quote by Blacknoise
I'm with OP. **** jobs. We should all be on Universal Basic Income and let the machines take over.

hell no. i need to work. need to keep busy.

or i just sit around doing nothing and getting fat.
^^

Yes, let machines take over a lot of the jobs. I'll still do stuff though, because laziness is not good for me. And it would be a lot easier to not have to work with a lot of people because they probably won't be working.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Apr 15, 2015,
Go to death row for a crime you didn't commit, live in death row hell for 20 years before someone realizes you're innocent, become promotional speaker and earn millions from emotional americans.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I don't know how people do those shitty jobs where they work by themselves and do next to nothing. Work goes by so much faster when you have something to do and it's a lot more enjoyable when you have people to talk to.
US congressman, they don't do shit
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by vayne92
I don't know how people do those shitty jobs where they work by themselves and do next to nothing. Work goes by so much faster when you have something to do and it's a lot more enjoyable when you have people to talk to.

i enjoy a nice balance of being able to work on my own and not have people bother me and working with people i like talking to.

as long as i have something to keep me busy, either way works for me.

that's why my food service job at a grocery store sucked ass. maybe once a week i'd have someone cool to talk to while we stood around doing nothing. the rest of the time i was surrounded by annoying people and had to clean the same countertops over and over to appease the managers because as long as i'm being paid $9 an hour, i might as well look like i'm doing something apparently.

i mean, shit. don't schedule me if there's nothing to do.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
that's why my food service job at a grocery store sucked ass. maybe once a week i'd have someone cool to talk to while we stood around doing nothing. the rest of the time i was surrounded by annoying people and had to clean the same countertops over and over to appease the managers because as long as i'm being paid $9 an hour, i might as well look like i'm doing something apparently.

i mean, shit. don't schedule me if there's nothing to do.

wow, you just summed up the last four years of summer work right here

but hot damn did i make those counter tops shine

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
wow, you just summed up the last four years of summer work right here

but hot damn did i make those counter tops shine

honestly, some of the stuff i cleaned there on slow days looked like it hadn't been touched in years.

i have no clue how they passed health inspection.

well, i kinda have a clue.

they just didn't put any food out when the inspectors came. no salad bar, no hot bar, nothing.

can't fail those parts of inspection when the food's not out.

really bothered me because the ****ing salad bar i had to take care of was pretty much broken and the part where all the fish type stuff was was always dangerously close to being in spoilage temps.

but, nah. why bother fixing something that's broken? it might just break again!
nah, dont fix stuff. just clean those counters so that it looks like youre actually doing something

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Be a janitor. Once the work is done it's done and you just kind of wait around & hang out somewhere for the rest of the shift.
Page 1 of 2