Hey there guys,

So we just released our first 5 song EP, it would be great if you could give it a listen and give me some feedback.

I'm not fishing for compliments, I'm seriously interested in constructive criticism and advice, so if you don't like it, please tell me and why.

We have a facebook page: Facebook - The Aviators

And a Bandcamp Page: Bandcamp - The Aviators

Soon we'll be on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon... Basically anywhere we can

There's also this portuguese "game" where you can virtually invest on bands that you might want to check out. We're on it too: Tradiio - The Aviators

Thanks guys, appreciate any comments as long as they'll help us improve.

Regards,
Antero
This is right up my alley. I know you're looking for constructive criticism, so I'll try to be unbiased. Cool band name, cool cover, cool bluesy riffs. The vocals rock, and so do the melodies. The drums are really good, too. "Lone wolf" rules, I like when you start belting the lyrics! I do wish there was bass though, it would make the song much better. The back up vocals in "Control" are good, but again, needs bass! "Supernova" is rad, but the chorus might need some work. Maybe try not dragging out the line line? Sometimes it sounds a little whiney, mainly just the first time though. The guitar work in "rain dance" is awesome, but I think some cymbal work, and maybe a little bass drum would be a nice touch. You should write more songs like that, for dynamic purposes it's really nice. I think the bass should be deeper though, it would sound better. Overall, the tunes are great! But having some bass would really balance out the EQ. The tracks would just sound better overall, and everyone appreciates a rad bass-line. I think I'll buy this album after my next paycheck. Good job guys, you're definitely making some cool music!
Last edited by Tango215 at May 9, 2015,