Check out Morley wah's

I have the bad horsie 2 and it is pressure sensitive. The fact it doesn't need to be switched on and the tonal range it has was worth it. Not all Morley Wah's are like this, but they have a few that are.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Most Moreleys have this function, the Ibanez WD-7 weeping demon can switch between footswitch and movement activated, the Dunlop 95Q and 105Q wahs also have the movement activation switch.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Ibanez Weeping Demon. It has a control that adjusts the amount of seconds the Wah stays active if not being used. Set to "0" and the Wah goes off almost immediately after sensing no movement, set it max and to get a few seconds before it turns off. There is also no switch to turn it on either. It's all touch sensitive. The Wah starts when the pedal senses movement and off when it doesn't.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Quote by Rickholly74
Ibanez Weeping Demon. It has a control that adjusts the amount of seconds the Wah stays active if not being used. Set to "0" and the Wah goes off almost immediately after sensing no movement, set it max and to get a few seconds before it turns off. There is also no switch to turn it on either. It's all touch sensitive. The Wah starts when the pedal senses movement and off when it doesn't.

The weeping demon (at least the WD7) has a lever to turn the auto return off. The pedal won't spring back and is turned on and off with the button on the side with the auto return off and with it on does as you said.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Thanks I wondered what the difference was between my Weeping Demon Jr. and the normal WD7 was. The Jr. doesn't have that freeze feature. I like that idea. I noticed that they stopped making the WD7 Jr. like I have. While I really like the automatic on/off feature my old VOX and Maestro Boomerang Wah's could stay on and do that Wah freeze that is occasionally pretty good and I sometimes miss that. Thanks for the info.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Apr 17, 2015,
Quote by NakedInTheRain
yep, morley bad horsie and maverick.
This. Love my Maverick.
It has trimpots inside to make switching adjustments. It's the sort of thing you set and forget.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by TheStig1214
Most Moreleys have this function, the Ibanez WD-7 weeping demon can switch between footswitch and movement activated, the Dunlop 95Q and 105Q wahs also have the movement activation switch.

actually only a couple of Morley's have this function. the rest have a switch to the side of the pedal for on - off. nice feature for those who liked preset cocked wah tones.
Quote by monwobobbo
actually only a couple of Morley's have this function. the rest have a switch to the side of the pedal for on - off. nice feature for those who liked preset cocked wah tones.

+1 only a few Morleys have the switchless feature (but it is cool as hell)
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The Morley Tremonti is also a great choice. built in boost as well
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1